3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
demon1542 01.04.20 08:01 pm

Impressions of the game (Half-Life: Alyx)

The release took place! Write your impressions of the game.
29 Comments
Sort by:
a
anotoleololo 01.04.20

Mars_City wrote:
And what are the requirements for VR? VR is not a problem to buy. Who plays what? The problem is, pull my budget 2080super and old percents i7-5960x Alex in VR.
for the 2080s, i7 9700k and vive pro is excellent, you can even resolution up to 200% twist. after Alix odd all the other games for VR now seem plain unoptimized shit. valve outdid themselves on the quality of detail optimization and the study of the environment. would be better if other developers have used the example of a small, but detailed locations than large plastic and lagusa. played in the Arizona sunshine, but after the game the feeling that this wooden shit what that. Now I want more of these games for BP.

M
Mars_City 01.04.20

anotoleololo
Wow) Then you need to take VR just such a difference.

-
-E L A N U- 01.04.20

anotoleololo
VR only gets up to his feet. I am sure that after this success, Alyx, many other razrabotchiki will try, if not to beat the bar, then at least to hold on to her. Even the hats I think I will soon fall in price, and will be available to a larger audience. Still, like it or not, but VR is the real next step in gaming.

S
Spiny 01.04.20

-E L A N U-
I don't think. Why is everyone so went to HF? There are other VR games are not bad, but they are silent. Stall the HF out of the car and the most discussed game, maybe not the most discussed of all the games, but in the world of VR for sure. Promotion BP is only when large developers will start BP projects to rivet. Nothing yet, BP is not particularly rises, everything is relative as in first day of BP was. Single KHF nothing will move.

a
anotoleololo 01.04.20

Spiny wrote:
There are other VR games are not bad
what? list in the Studio.

-
-E L A N U- 01.04.20

Spiny
Why did it go? Yes, because for most gamers the world Half life comparable to children's emotions. For many, this childhood game, one of the first games. Nostalgia, after all. And as the new game allows now to fully go in the shoes of the protagonist, respectively, this is really cool. I think that even if this game was not in this universe, it still deserves high marks. I have a lot of games in VR beat, and this game seems to be how it is the most technologically breakthrough of all. And in all, in the beauty of graphics, the logic and duration of storytelling in interaction with the surrounding world. It's really a full-fledged VR game. I admit, there are several projects with good gameplay, but there are problems in technical terms. The same AZ, not a bad buffoon with more or less sane plot, but the technical implementation is very clumsy. Or Boneworks for example, elegant and the graphics and gameplay. But the story there is no stupid, it really is more on the techno demo like. So I think that Alyx is deservedly called the best VR game. And I hope that in the future, as VR games won't be worse.

F
Feelmyskill 16.07.20

Half-Life: Alyx is definitely expanding new horizons in VR, that's why I made a review.
While Half-Life: Alyx only "VR" may alienate many of the current gamers on the PC, triumph is that Half-Life: Alyx VR as good as Alex.

p
pekabir 16.07.20

finally had time to put on your glasses and try.
well, Grifoni best by the standards of the current generation. even in the resolution 1440х1440р eyes everything looks too real.
but the management of complete crap. squat on the button (in the VR game, huh), step back on right stick, step forward (teleport) on the left. in the end, it all plays very rough and shabby. there is a much more convenient operation in a virtual reality that allows you to immerse yourself in the game, and not a misunderstanding.
Yes, of course you can customize the layout, but the interface change the buttons too tricky and I'm too lazy to dig in it.
eventually scored refund. will wait for a discount on the summer sale

K
KazymirZyba 13.06.21

Spoiler