3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
D1aa 01.04.20 08:01 pm

!ALERT! Fair PvP tournament 18.04 (Diablo 2)

Roughly 18-19 April ( date may change at the request of players) tournament will be held according to the rules of Fair PvP.
Initiation of 17.00 GMT (you can start earlier, depending on players online)

The format of the tournament will be determined the week before the meeting and will depend on the number of participants. Time to fight - 3min. up to 3 wins
Participation is free of charge. For complete confidence on your part will need to pass a bail - ist rune. If you show up for the tournament and spent all the fights, then at the end of the tournament your fee will be returned to you. Pledges to take on ACC *D1a or *--grozd4--

Prize Fund:
1st place: anih 20/16/6 +Lo
2nd place: anih 15/19/10
3rd place: anih 14/14/9
If the participants will be many prizes added. Also if there is a need to replenish the prize Fund - write to me( ACC *D1a) or *--grozd4-- do not hesitate.

The moderators of the tournament: *D1a, *wockeez-

If you are willing to participate in the proposed topic, write your game account/nickname of the character/build of the character.
To change the character for participation in the tournament impossible.
Applications will be accepted until 16.04.

Upd. Regarding the broadcast of the match, the question remains open, if there are willing to help - write to the PM.
Upd. The prize Fund is replenished rune Lo *xij

Participants:
Name Lock / Name-Lock/ Trapsa
Punkt / Punkt* / Blizzard sorceress.
pk iVi traps / ww
mulec-hzkto / *qeq7 / blizz es sorc
26 Comments
Sort by:
A
All-Blacks 01.04.20

Name Lock / Name-Lock/ Trapsa

A
Aler 01.04.20

Want to participate, but I have a few questions the answers to which will depend on participation.

Aler enough to edit my message, what censorship is. You're in the topic accomplish your goal if that.

This tournament will be a responsible attitude, he will not score of the day again?
Unban me for fair account to participate in the tournament?
Does Dias in the tournament as a player?
Who is the organizer of the tournament?
Why the organizer himself did not create the topic subject with the tournament?
Do you plan to Supplement the rules of fair in the tournament?
Will the add-on vs a passive game?

[
[[gmr]] 01.04.20

BULK
Yes (C)Aler

A
Aler 01.04.20

[[gmr]]
builds on the site.

D
D1aa 01.04.20

BULK
1. not able to look into the future, but we will do our best for the event
2. -
3. no not involved
4. grozd
5. doesn't matter who created the theme
6. not planned
7. no

T
T-Fox 01.04.20

Hrenota strange going on with the participation of the organizers in the tournaments. It began with the dynamics when he farts for the sake of fighting angry decided not to participate in their activities. Don't understand! For example, Sherali me to organize the movement, spend a lot of time and effort to subscribe to any thread or obligations, then TO me said, they say boy it's not garlic, it's like the person concerned, we want you involved.
Fuck you all. Maybe I want to play too!

A
Aleksey Bitardskiy 01.04.20

Punkt / Punkt* / Blizzard sorceress.

A

T-Fox
This situation is called zugzwang. [Not making the tournament] - Cho tournaments you do? [make the tournament] -why are people so little? The specks! [doing a tournament with a large number of participants] - why wait so long right now, here is the specks will play, phew! [make the tournament with the average number of participants, versus strictly according to timings] -and Cho you all as foshistov schedule, either to piss or to smoke a cigarette back! Bespridel!
[Eloquence 22%] All the tournament went escozul! Perhaps I'll comment on what is happening, but it's not accurate![

[
[[gmr]] 01.04.20

Alex Bitansky
Lech, you gave the use of the Sorka, the Raccoon.... where we will know it is not everyone can win, and you!!!???))))

[
[[gmr]] 01.04.20

T-Fox
Volodya done immediately cuts the truth!

A

[[gmr]]
I pressed the Sorka, like a sucker. Who give the mark to play in the tournament?

And if you honestly, I'll watch the stream and wildly thump, for example.

b
blomstar 01.04.20

mulec-hzkto / *qeq7 / blizz es sorc

A

blomstar
blizz es sorc 75 block ewe podi?

[
[[gmr]] 01.04.20

Alex Bitansky
Dominant male! KRASAUCHEG!))

A

[[gmr]]
For the Mat sorry(

A
Aler 01.04.20

D1aa

D1aa wrote:
6. not planned
7. no
Why?

A
Aler 01.04.20

blomstar
Frightened to disgrace Pobra - opozorila from beaver \_(ツ)_/

A

BULK
Alexey, you participation will take? If you participate - and write. And if you do not participate, then go steal wood there, in Italy relax with his wife, on magazine covers Ksenia Sobchak photographed and the arrival of a salary in the Kremlin. Are you sick of rivazza? About quarantine - do not worry! You just judged under investigation has previously been released abroad.

A
Aler 01.04.20

Alex Bitansky
16th number know the(C)ka.

A

BULK
TEZ(!)ka. You Russian iazyk that voice first, and then prizedent bilaterales! And somehow uncomfortable to us, the villagers are Poor turds, look at you. And golosovatj something for you, folly! Spellchecker there, such as ustanovite.