3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex1gr 01.04.20 08:49 pm

The Duke's archives, Anor Londo (Dark Souls)

Hi all, never ceases to amaze this part of the game)) Oh well.. In General I'm in Anor Londo, after the huge knights of the entrance as I understand it in the archives of the Duke... So there is a metal boar, well, it increases damage by 50 , killed hell with them, but then the crystal skeletons on them is the same damage , and should be over 200 at least.. what weapon to use? (I have a Claymore + 10)
66 Comments
Sort by:
M
MadHamsterHead 01.04.20

alex1gr
I have the feeling that you have the stats for weapons are not appropriate, and it fixed the minimal damage to just claims to be. Or it's broken, XS, check to see if it needs fixing up.
I by this time with the pumped halberd ran, they both tychek went.

K
Kvasilich 01.04.20

alex1gr
Wow, first dska someone else rides! Whew) I already can't remember a thing, but it is the duty of veteran ng+7 orders to intervene... in Short, archives: wild boars are easy to stagger with magic, crystal magic, the devils are not loose at all, just physics (and, like, fire, but not sure). They are considered as skeletons, i.e. protected from the piercing-cutting weapons and vulnerable to like. In addition, the balance of them) Claymore+10 standards cannon, try it with a two-handed grip, should be smothered to cheer. It is true there are these devils in the beginning a lot easier to run to the second floor, no one fighting, and activate the lever of the Elevator at the end of the hall. And then the Elevator upstairs, and there already on circumstances.
In fact the Archives is one of the most difficult and foul locations in DS. You can leave it at the end, when the level Persian will be higher.

K
Kvasilich 01.04.20

MadHamsterHead
Well Holy Moly, that is, I want to say that person took a half-game, but I figured with the requirements of stats for weapons and repair? Here are the Hello new year)
By the way, Yes, halberd CHR drags everywhere. Just fuck her the first time would get)

a
alex1gr 01.04.20

MadHamsterHead
no, weapons are always fixing really)

Vasilich
thank you! the trick is that I only what weapons did even less damage was... a paradox)) OK you can leave at the end but where to go now....

K
Kvasilich 01.04.20

alex1gr
If Claymore +10 is the only superior weapon, it is logical that the rest of the stuff, the less damage. That geezer in the archives don't want to drive off and get a little damage is normal, as it should be. Against them you need deposited cudgels, maces, or hammers, if not, then it is easier to lure one at a time and go on to victory.
Where you can go - in the story it is necessary to make bosses Archives (dragon), Catacombs (Koschey), New London (Four heroes) and Forgotten Italica (Babka ezhka). You can go in any order, but it's easier to start with the Koshchey or the grandmother. On the way to the first falls boss-NCR from the catacombs with useful ritual kindling (if not flooded) on the way to the grandmother to fall down as many as three easy-boss, which can be a good rise. The passage of Italic through the property of the Following and further into the Ruins of the demons.
New London is harder, ghosts, water, no checkpoints and generally full of discord, besides specials.ring for the boss and curses against the ghosts, in short, that even the fifth point. But there is a good loot, a ring type from the curses, big coal for Andryukha (it will be possible to inject the Claymore to +15) and free the soul guardians.

a
alex1gr 01.04.20

Vasilich
NDA))) sncaso so)
the boss of the catacombs and the rite of kindling I took it and killed him. Next... what is a warlock and grandmother and how to get it? porridge meaning in the tomb of giants? after the boss necro with the sizzle comes from the tomb of the giants? Maybe I drawn to draw?))

K
Kvasilich 01.04.20

alex1gr
About the four great bosses such as Frampt says, does not say where to find them. Koschey is Nito is the Lord of the Graves, lives on the floor below, necromancer of the Whirlwind in the tomb of Giants (the passage through the arena boss, there's a ladder on the right). Grandma - witch Italica lives, respectively, in Salite) possession of the Following, where the second bell, the passage down into the ruins of demons (you can postnotice immediately to the fire Daughter of Chaos, if it is found).
Drawn, by the way, good loca for pumping. In the Central courtyard farm phalanx for +15000 souls per run, in addition there are unique red phantom with a 30-35 Grand.

a
alex1gr 01.04.20

Vasilich
think I'll go to the wolf to Seth and then drawn. but we'll see, Thanks, but if I'm writing to ask, more questions than answers)
And in Anor Londo to get drawn?

K
Kvasilich 01.04.20

alex1gr
Of course, always happy to help)

a
alex1gr 01.04.20

Vasilich
I have a lot of questions, because that part I'm absolutely not familiar. Souls games I discovered with Bloodborn, everyone was talking about her wild complexity, and buying a PS4 I decided to test - loved it and was happy, then of course decided to take on DS, starting with the third part thought this was it, but then passed the second and got to the first remaster, but it is not like any one in terms of complexity and sigurnosti. So even Google and most of help me the information you provide here, for which many thanks!
This game has Seth wolf will now go cartoon world to look, got the ring from abyss... where is it, honestly I already tired to Google. there answer is always clear and simple.

a
alex1gr 01.04.20

Vasilich
1) I understand needs to be at least one humanity to the call of the phantom before the boss?
2) why not all fires are to move?
3)where to take humanity? Without it, not so good

K
Kvasilich 01.04.20

alex1gr
A line of Solsol and so valuable that it is made on the patterns of the old school games where the player no one is under the handle and it needs to overcome difficulties on their own. Young people from such turn up his nose, the old people also approve of)
About the ring of Arteries - it is necessary for the passage to the Four Kings, do not forget to wear when you reach the descent into the abyss in New London. Without him no further go.
About the painting - to access the painted world need a specific subject. (touching story), it lies in the starting Locka (Refuge of the undead), in the same chamber from whence we had a game. To be back at big crow, which sits in the temple of fire. For this we need to get on top of the ruined tower (with a lift to the Church by jumping in the right place on the ledge), climb to the crow's nest and scopeit egg) Simultaneously on one of the roofs of the temple you can pick up the key from one of the doors in the Sanctuary, there is hidden a useful ring. In the Shelter upon return there will be new plushies, including a new boss and several black knights, as well as the same doll. It must be attributed to a large painting in Anor London, and there will pass drawn.

a
alex1gr 01.04.20

Vasilich
That I play and like.
Drawn got)

K
Kvasilich 01.04.20

alex1gr
1. Yes, and it needs to be activated, i.e. the character must be in human form.
2. To life honey did not seem) In the main game only available an important stake and the centers of the covenants in any dlcшке already available.
4. Cheburechnoy in the main game to farm rats in the sewers, or blue chulah in the Archives of the Duke (for more chance to loot the gold serpent ring+symbol of avarice to help). But the ultimate farm only in the dlc, in the Gorge of the Abyss.

a
alex1gr 01.04.20

Vasilich
okay thank you, while wandering in the painted world. lost)))
Another question - to use the magic of desired cells, and only gives a scholarship or a ring one cell, this is not clear at all....

K
Kvasilich 01.04.20

alex1gr
Cells under a spell gives primarily learning, like every five levels on a single cell. Still have the Holy ring and the dark moon, each of which give another +1 cell. In General, as well as in other soulsax.

a
alex1gr 01.04.20

Vasilich
I didn't use magic at all ever in solso, but I think might be useful, then there is the Pyromancer glove, and I understand in the top section you need to put scroll?

K
Kvasilich 01.04.20

alex1gr
Yes, like so, the fire function choose spells and then on the thumb.
Only in the first and second parts of the mechanics of the spells sharpened by caste, and not under mana. More profitable to cram into the slots of two identical scrolls to summarize the number of charges.

a
alex1gr 01.04.20

Vasilich
But if I painted the world will move to another place, then back over the fire will not fall?

K
Kvasilich 01.04.20

alex1gr
With a fire in Aryanise tsitsa not generally, i.e. if caught in a picture, have to go through every time to the boss. But technotica this fire from any other place)