3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Odin Znakomka 01.04.20 08:50 pm

Half-Life 3 CONFIRMED!!! (Half-Life: Alyx)

Just find on YouTube the ending!
17 Comments
Sort by:
T
Triaxn 01.04.20

if so, this is a VERY cool surprise. I hope in 3 parts will have the choice to play in normal mode or Viara. But it is better in weare ;) sorry.

O
Odin Znakomka 01.04.20

Triaxn

Spoiler

d
dilat 01.04.20

Odin Znakomka
Eli was stabbed at the end of the 2nd episode

When the official infa will appear, then you can be happy

B
BattleEffect 01.04.20

dilat
Yes, that's the craziest thing, to wait for the translation will have to understand at least something

d
dilat 01.04.20

BattleEffect
What is the translation? News? If the hill appears something similar, it will quickly spread across the world

B
BattleEffect 01.04.20

dilat
The ending in Russian is not present, only English.

d
dilat 01.04.20

BattleEffect
Yes, and here the ending? I'm in the 1st post said I would wait for official comment from Gabe or Valve about the 3rd part, not the ending of the game

B
BattleEffect 01.04.20

dilat
dilat wrote:
Eli was stabbed at the end of the 2nd episode

O
Odin Znakomka 01.04.20

Fildon
What the hell is? CL Alix ends at the same time, when I finished HL Episode 2 only Gman gives Alix a suitcase and it is changing the future by killing the Advisor and rescuing Eli, and lost, and then Eli asks Freeman to start looking for Alix to save her. That is, the next game will start from that moment.

b
bma2004 01.04.20

well if this is not a confirmation of 3 parts, nateby a hint about the new direction of the script.
Apparently Valve has invented the story and explanation that Alix did not interfere the whole game under the feet ))

N
Nurp 01.04.20

Znakomka Odin wrote:
Half-Life 3 CONFIRMED!!!
Just find on YouTube the ending!
There Gabe announces half 3???

D
DeadManWalking 01.04.20

Do not you think that there was a temporary error.
Action Half Life:Alyx takes place between 1 and 2 Half Life. In the end G-Man Alyx offers to fix the future, where her father Eli Vance dies. It corrects the future, and G-Man sends Alyx in stasis (like when it was sent in stasis, Gordon Freeman). So the future changed, and since Alyx in stasis, it should not be in Half Life 2 and Episode 1 and Episode 2. And accordingly the final scene, when Eli gives the crowbar to Gordon and says, We need to find Alix," that should not be, because the future has changed, and this scene was never supposed to happen.

P
ProDisaster 01.04.20

DeadManWalking
Well, decided to save him and let. Apparently, for plot development it was necessary to correct the mistake they made in the past, planning another plot development.

P
Paxton_Fettel 01.04.20

DeadManWalking
Eli is there in plain text said she just disappeared that is all that was in the earlier parts, has remained unchanged. Alex just went out of time (stasis) as Gordon.

By the way, if Harvesters were able to capture G-man'a, and, in General, it turns out that he is not their ally, it turns out there are some third parties, those employers.
The plot is more interesting and fun. Nice for him to come back 13 years later.

K
KazymirZyba 01.04.20

pfft... Klassicheskiy the intake Valve, for 10 years you can forget about it.

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 01.04.20

So, theoretically teaser development 3 key is. Now there are only some 10-15 years to wait for a full official announcement, and then another couple of years before release and play the same in the HL 3. Yes, not all will survive. But, who survive, will tell your grandchildren how HL 3 30 years of waiting and played.

O
Odin Znakomka 01.04.20

Alexander_Vesker
You're eyes that you pecked? The news for March 26. I posted right after the game came out March 23.