3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MelShlemming 01.04.20 08:51 pm

What are you playing now? v.8

Don't Starve Together
316 Comments
Sort by:
F
FallenGhost 13.07.20

Ryse: Son of Rome

r
requiemmm 13.07.20

Trials of Mana. The plot - the usual Japanese tale, this time even not without its logic, for example, I took a different and understood why she wanted that this. Mage without a single spell at the start, Ulta whose just blow the magic wand on the head of the enemy is something, not really pankisskoe:))) Scored the all-female squad, running around, screaming, show two swimsuits, because to call it a clothing or, horror of horrors, armor, not even a hangover. Hilo...well, we have a frail, feeble good, it's fun. She even killed the boss, convenient and Ulta good Spud all at once. At the maximum of this complexity is swimming very much, even five minutes ago, a troop was lazily salicylal everything and everyone, and then came to this fucking Door in the second Chapter. This is the boss who fills the entire room attacks, i.e. 90% of the room is a trap, but to free them from the patch throws a puddle of lava. Given that the AI can't Dodge so many attacks on the area, and the number of Khilok in battle is limited, and HP at this door wagon plus it is two mobs that spawn endlessly ... it was long and not at the first attempt.
Side quests and there is a minus. The design of the mobs minimise to the maximum, and the stoned turtle in a mask for swimming and duck feet I will dream nightmares:)))
Still, though in the end, this Zero will turn out a decent mage who does not need to fight in melee?! And no, because even though the swimsuit of the third level will look, they are quite stylish:)

S
SevDelta 17.12.20

Shadow Harvest Phantom Ops Operations

T
ThurboCat 17.12.20

Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty

F
FallenGhost 17.12.20

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West

V
V_l_a_d_1 17.12.20

Crysis warhead

S
SevDelta 17.12.20

Cursed Mountain

F
FallenGhost 17.12.20

Silent Hill via PS1 emulator - PCSXR.

Z
Zima 17.12.20

Lastavas 2

M
MelShlemming 17.12.20

3D Checkers. Checkers with several variants of rules (American (standard) and two types of French)

S
SevDelta 17.12.20

The Evil Within

F
FallenGhost 17.12.20

Resident Evil Code: Veronica via Sega Dreamcast emulator - redream.

B
Base Bazovich 17.12.20

Game bomb, addictive with ears. I worry about every step and character.

M
MelShlemming 17.12.20

Clandestiny. Point-n-click quest like this.

M
Mr_Dude090 17.12.20

The Godfather: The Game (2006).

F
FallenGhost 17.12.20

Silent Hill: Origins and Shattered Memories via PSP emulator - PPSSPP.

89059888036 17.12.20

Mass effect 3

G
Goger-tatar 17.12.20

RDR2, The Witcher 3, Kingdom Come: Deliverance. Every evening there is a dilemma of what to devote a few hours to. But AC Odissey, WD 2 and GTA V are waiting for me. And I continue to look closely, what else to play. As soon as I bought a new system, it just broke through me.

F
FallenGhost 17.12.20

Tried out the Mortal Shell Beta and started running Fatal Frame (Project Zero) through the PS2 emulator - PCSX2.

V
Vampire_98 17.12.20

Gothic II: Gold Edition