3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
urist666 01.04.20 08:51 pm

The most interesting/challenging bosses (Nioh)

As Nioh, as in DS, the bosses are one of the main components of the game, then share your impressions, delights, disturbances, popably etc.
18 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tayra-no Tekesi 01.04.20

urist666
Killed One, Hino-Enmu, Nue and won Tatibana of Muneshige. They all performed well.

u
urist666 01.04.20

Tyra-but Takeshi
I'm just Hino-Enmu capitalized. Wow I got my ass kicked))
Times 10 just mastered. But it's kind of like all the problems delivers.

T
Tayra-no Tekesi 01.04.20

urist666
Me stronger all beat Nue.

S
Shimuto 01.04.20

urist666 wrote:
I'm just Hino-Enmu capitalized. Wow I got my ass kicked))
Times 10 just mastered.
the second time killed) the Game unlike the DS wildly scriptabana and mobs absolutely stupid to react if you are constantly on the sprint run around. Gay tactics.

H
Haiiro Ookami 01.04.20

Almost reached the spider. From passed bosses someone special popaboli did not cause. We all have a limited set of attacks, after which you can quickly apply a few strokes and recoil. There was only a present from Tachibana Muneshige, which was in additional job and in the last demo, as it slows you down and uses imbewu spirit attack, which is difficult to Dodge or escape and cannot be blocked. I just blazed from him. But the pros know the magic of Olmedo and talismans.
And Nue fake Muneshige was the easiest. First mastered after two attempts, the second with the first.

b
bosser2407 01.04.20

Tyra-but Takeshi wrote:
Tatibana Of Muneshige.
I have it bombed more than an hour, was not able to do anything at all. What level was the character when passed?

S
Shimuto 01.04.20

bosser2407
It seemed to me an easy boss. the level was 40+. the whole strategy for me was to run and to wait for his serial attacks that he is eating almost 80% of the energy. then 1 attack and voila it is ready for finishing off. Important head to think. not to take for example the axe in the top racks on this boss. If the boss is fast, too, need to become faster etc.
Haiiro Ookami
And what about his spirit. When he lets just a sprint run in circles. spirit for 6 Trev never hit me. In General, all bare this game killed stupidly running around in a circle and waiting for the moment when they will attack and open.
PS in General, I advise you to farm the graves of players. for example at LVL 20. for a couple of hours of farm phantoms can stir up 25лвл full violet set and IMBA Orozco (it was 250 damage). Repeat this at each new island.

u
urist666 01.04.20

Listen to the people, the mascots of Olmedo is just IMBA some. Especially talismans of laziness and increase damage. Any boss is killed with a pink floor.

S
Shimuto 01.04.20

urist666
Throw bare laziness+armor reduction, but the throw +damage - armor. include a Living weapon and just sergest any.

u
urist666 01.04.20

Shimuto
Well, we did so. Then really ashamed too easily(

L
LaFeT666 01.04.20

Tyra-but Takeshi
I can not agree

p
pupu788 01.04.20

The most fun missions and bosses is when there are several of them) Here begins the fire)

_
_Mahoney_ 01.04.20

While most strained mnogonado, can not remember the name, the only thing I nakosyachil, it is not stocked antidote to this notably spent it.

D
Delphis 01.04.20

for me the hardest boss was the first to ship. But it's not a difficult boss, really, but because I pictures, I tried the series for the DS to fight him, and the shortage of kits at that moment made itself felt. Though I the game is not over, but while everyone else is barefoot with no problems pass =/

K
KaZzuiR 01.04.20

While all the bosses were killed with attempts 1-3, stuck in UMI-Bose, huge black dumpling, already 10 times tried to kill, not to go

K
KaZzuiR 01.04.20

Haiiro Ookami
2 times tried to win in a fair fight, but then took a spear and just run around the stone, striking in the window

H
Haiiro Ookami 01.04.20

Passed all long ago. In the end note of the interesting and powerful Yuki-Onna a, date Masamune and Mary. And Muneshige still hate, already underway. Valya it's just JO, talismans laziness, Pleiades, extracting, reducing armor and attack the enemy and pill strength, and he went to the stump.

O
Oskar 55 01.04.20

After a series of DS bosses in Neoh seemed like a disgusting piece of d****mA. Most of them received a artificial soonest due to the usual spam on the arena floor (no matter what) and a huge number of health with a one-shot phenomenon, and that instead of complex attacks. Interesting and epic bosses, as the same Gael of DS 3 here at all places without, Team Ninga was absolutely do not care for the interest of the players, if only money to cut down. I am very disappointed. And please, don't be fooled when you talk about the most difficult Bosch here, because they simply do not. (Artificial complexity)