3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
distrey 01.04.20 08:52 pm

Crash games on Windows 10

On any settings in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Assassin's creed: revelations Assassin's creed: Revelations, that is in any games. First, the parts of the sound disappears (for example, the sound of the wind -> the sound of the city -> music etc.), then freezes the picture, but some part of the sound (e.g. the sound of rain) remains. In Assassin's creed: Syndicate lost part of the sound and hovered the image, but the TIME of the experiment running on the screen was. In Assassin's creed: Revelations as well, but it was snowing and was moving clothes. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt the first missing items and the image of the mini map. All games are licensed. Windows was reinstalled, the problem was solved for 3 weeks, then appeared again. When I was on Windows 7, had no such problems. The video card drivers updated, the computer was cleaned, the CPU test for 30 minutes, the graphics card and the hard disk also. CONFIGURATION: SAPPHIRE NITRO+ RX 570 Radeon 8GB GDDR5, AMD FX-8300, RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 (4gbx2), Hard drive WD Blue 1TB, ASRock 970m Pro3 motherboard, a power supply be quiet! 9 System Power 500W. COMPONENTS WERE BOUGHT SIX MONTHS AGO
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanchez Ramirez 01.04.20

Why go to вынь10 if B7 suit? I remember in the beginning of this system with the wood was the problem. And now, this probability may be. Came out refreshed new driver. Maybe your combination of [OS + card + driver + game] gives such a reaction. You can try to put the older drivers, choosing a clean install. Just in case, update all there directix (via web installer, on the site Mike).

v
vitalik76 01.04.20

According to described similar to overheating of some glands. Run in parallel with the game monitor and track temperature and load of the main glands. Can vertical sync enable to make iron less strained.

M
Marsj 01.04.20

Possible virus-miner starts.

z
zorogan888 09.05.21

Marsj
And what kind of virus is this?

M
Marsj 09.05.21

zorogan888
"Miner" is a utility for obtaining digital coins, which uses the computing power of a computer in its work.