3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ryazancev Aleksey 01.04.20 08:52 pm

After installation, Friendly HUD, the game crashes without errors. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hi!
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt v.1.32 GOTY license Steam.
Today it has established Friendly HUD and the game was randomly off (closed), without a single error.
Then on boot, then after 20 minutes, then 2 minutes later, a clean random.
Of course, for Friendly HUD had to establish Unification patch for 1.31 and 1.31 GOTY, which replaces the game files, because without it Friendly HUD does not work, throws the error while starting the game.

UPD: Found the reason! The mod Improved Sign effects.
4 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nurp 01.04.20

Alexey Ryazantsev wrote:
established Friendly HUD
It is necessary to you? One hundred years ago, I read the comments on the nexus of compatibility issues with other mods and refused the installation thereof. And... is alive, healthy, 50 mod on Board.

R
Ryazancev Aleksey 01.04.20

Nurp
Until recently it was not necessary, but the interface started to strain. And tried the 3D markers, I came to the delight! This is a cool theme! During gameplay the screen is completely clean, and if you want to understand where to go, just click on RMB (vidimce sense) and see the marker. Even has a compass, the type that in Skyrim, but it's too narrow and it is difficult to navigate.

s
saa0891 01.04.20

Alexey Ryazantsev
Mod is really very handy and useful,without it the play is not comfortable,but of course with this latest patch podnasral,many fashion poher.

R
Ryazancev Aleksey 01.04.20

saa0891
Infection! Improved Sign effects the reason!
Found one place where the game is 100% always crashes and let's turn all mods to include.