3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tihon Obychnyyq 01.04.20 08:52 pm

Changed the video card and not turn on the screen!

Hi all! Please tell me how to be and what to do, changed the gtx 750 to gtx 1050, made like all correctly but after installing the new video card does not turn on the screen, tell me what to do in the BIOS throws, just a black screen.
27 Comments
Sort by:
P
POLKOVNIK2005 01.04.20

Start from the back, get it back, will work so that none, not look for a problem in the system monitor, connection, and so on.

V
Vyxyxol 01.04.20

1050 on can 6/8-pin additional power need?

T
Tihon Obychnyyq 01.04.20

Muskrat
I noticed that on the old vidyuhi there was two connectors under power and to a new one connector, maybe the problem in this?

s
saa0891 01.04.20

Tikhon Обычныйq wrote:
I noticed that on the old vidyuhi there was two connectors under power and to a new one connector, maybe the problem in this?
It's a scrap,so it's okay,her more food and do not need.
I think to test the very vidyahu.

R
RikoChiko 01.04.20

Using safe mode at least come.

t
the endless misanthropy o 01.04.20

Can the power unit does not pull? Though your old and your new card 450W is enough, but in the Chinese unit can be written 450W, but in reality unknown.

k
kung fu master 01.04.20

Tikhon Обычныйq
Clean the junk with a toothbrush slot for a video card on the motherboard. As to the monitor connected via the adapter or directly? The computer emits one short beep when power on? In extreme cases, try to put none in another computer.

c
callmegod 01.04.20

Go to the built-in video card and update the BIOS of the motherboard. If there is no incorporation, put the old vidyahu, if not already old, borrow someone's. But to update the BIOS you need.
When I moved from 780й on 10 series, the same garbage was, went on the installation, updated the BIOS and worked.

M
MagicHero 01.04.20

Let me guess you have a monitor with the usual VEGA outlet, you connected via the normal adapter and nothing works. And will not work of Pascal do not have analog output and then either change the monitor or buy a special active adapter, which converts digital signal to analog.
Or if the monitor is suitable the fact is that oxidized the contacts in the connector, I have at least such was the case with RAM on an ancient computer at work.

R
RaptoR BTR 01.04.20

I bought Gtx1070ti, but the motherboard does not see it, mother, older Socket LGA 1155 (( motherboard-asrock z77 extreme4 m. How to be guys, urgently need an answer. BIOS flashed to latest version. All have already tried, is it really necessary to have to completely change the platform?

R
Ryazancev 01.04.20

RaptoR BTR
The nurse once, beeping (test BIOS) is? The battery pulled out to reset the BIOS? Maybe the image through the insert goes? Try to insert a plug (if nurse does not see the clip, after insertion should Robit).
All power to the clip stuck? Video input on the monitor is correct?
You can try out different slot PSI-e Could dust (I had this).

R
RaptoR BTR 01.04.20

Ryazancev
Through the installation all fine if connected through a video card HDMI just a black screen and all. Through the insertion watched with the inserted none in device Manager, graphics card no. The battery is not pulled out, I think this nothing happens, only the date be reset.

R
Ryazancev 01.04.20

RaptoR BTR
It is exactly in the BIOS is not disabled. Delve into the BIOS (They are all different, dunno what you have, don't want to download and read the manual for your mother). The battery pulled out? Psi-e clean? Extra food on vidyuhi there (try a different cable to plug if there are several)?
In a normal scenario, no compatibility problems should not be.

R
RaptoR BTR 01.04.20

Ryazancev
In the BIOS everything is in order, should enable Graphic Adapter RS

R
Ryazancev 01.04.20

RaptoR BTR
If there are options other connection to monitor, test them. Maybe the port in the clip buggy (with a lot of HDMI problems).

R
RaptoR BTR 01.04.20

Ryazancev
In General, today just saw, most likely a marriage or maybe as it should be?

Spoiler

R
RaptoR BTR 01.04.20

Guys welcome! In General, the problem was quite trivial and simple. Just needed to install the driver from the graphics card is undecided, XS, but it helped. Stuck the video card in the motherboard, then switched to installation, installed the driver from the card appeared in device Manager, switched to the clip via HDMI and it worked)

R
Ryazancev 01.04.20

RaptoR BTR
How good that everything is fine, good for you. So Wind you protupila, and this happens! Usually the default driver, she puts a machine gun.

R
RaptoR BTR 01.04.20

Ryazancev
Thank you.

c
callmegod 01.04.20

RaptoR BTR
Where as if something broke - it's on all maps so. Don't worry. He somehow truhanul until I looked at photos of other cards.