3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xemellka 01.04.20 08:53 pm

Do I need to load 100%?

Recently bought a graphics card 1660s from the anus, with all games on ultra at 1080p more than 60 FPS (80-100) but it is used none 100% I think here to put a Vert.sync to a limit of 60 frames was vidyuhi loaded with only 50-70% does this make sense? Wear will be the same ?
3 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 01.04.20

hypothetically, with in-sung's wear will be less. however, if the card is good and zorova its explosion will happen after it ceases to do the ultra in all games.
it is better to find such lay and Gaponov that the map was always loaded and fps were 30-40
then the efficiency of the wear-time of pohronie card will be higher.
and sung by itself, need to get rid of the visual tearing of the image on the monitor. so if when riding in any gta5 on the strict ultra yeah with amsaa x8 of course peck-peck when overclocking 80-100 fps observed all sorts of stripes and shifts - is screwed the vertical sync of course. but thinking it only works in full screen mode.

v
vitalik76 01.04.20

You bought a video card segment of the low-end and even fantasize about what the wear? Well, this is purely an Amateur. If fps when vertical sync you satisfied and you no longer want included.

s
semferot48 01.04.20

Xemellka
when the plane, due to the fact that frames will tisovitsa less, there are a few smaller temperature and loading maps and will be under 100 at least on my RX590 all is well.