3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
No_Game 01.04.20 08:53 pm

Bug 5759 (dx12 win10) (Call of Duty: Warzone)

Help!!)))
My laptop: 8GB of operative, win 10(1909 version), dx12, видяхаGeForce 920m(version 425.31). According to the requirements at the time under Warzone.(stable minimum salary should be).
After starting the game through the sec issued a strange sound, and bonus, then after a minute throws the error 5759(screen make).
Don't know what to do (all videos are reviewed)
1.game reinstalled.
2. The wood changed to the old version then it was updated to the latest 425.
3. Windows updated, everything on the laptop is fully updated, no demands.
4. As administrator, run compatibility to vin7 and vin8 was disabled
5. -d3d11 in the command line settings prescribed.
6. swap files changed, disconnected.
7. The firewall protection was removed
8. tried something else but now remember it can't even....three days of struggle.

PLEASE HELP, I really want to try this glavnuu the game...

13 Comments
Sort by:
V
VinJa 01.04.20

there are all written, the driver is out of date (your April 2019). You need a new driver for the game.
But you can try a crutch.
You need to go on the way C:\Windows\System32 and download file nvapi64.dll and rename it for example to nvapi64_temp.dll

Try and accomplish your goal here.

D
Dima Markevich KBR 01.04.20

+ same hat

N
No_Game 01.04.20

VinJa
Okay I will try, just write that you have already installed the latest version...and nemudreno, so long as or the new wood will not be released or crack for the game that will not be the case (

N
No_Game 01.04.20

VinJa
Tried, nothing came of it (( only now, in the error writes that the driver is not so...

D
Dima Markevich KBR 01.04.20

VinJa
Same error with Direktom

V
VinJa 01.04.20

No_Game
On of the forum, the players wrote that some helped the old driver 390.65!
Prescribe in Google 390.65 guru3d
go down page Download Windows 10 64-bit (Notebook) for the laptop
This is the only solution that I found that could help in such a situation, but really lucky. At 920m likely support levels are not 12_1, and 11_1. Check through dxdiag in the display tab.

I
Inquisito 01.04.20

No_Game
First you have the laptop do not forget Thu onota not a gaming video card is weak and the 11 direktom.when TMO Thu OU it 2 gig of video memory it is in itself weak and on the laptop the memory is weak do Not understand the operational sound it is the sound of mechanical alert that the iron strained bread hard and takes the system in safe mode .Either the video card or the Winchester the Winchester is likely the read speed is a huge the game .

N
No_Game 01.04.20

VinJa
I've tried the old version did not help. Level 11_1 functions

a
alex42rusn 01.04.20

just delete nvidia and going to play

a
alex42rusn 01.04.20

go into control panel then programs and features and there odoleesh everything related to nvidia and all play

a
alex42rusn 01.04.20

VinJa try and then accomplish your goal

a
alex42rusn 01.04.20

No_Game try otpishu later,Sori VinJa it's not for you

A
Andrey Chervonenko 01.04.20

dude fuck you giraffe 920 in Kolda not play...not as a plug ...I have on the laptop is 1050 and we have all that is possible in the zero to twist to somehow play the...