3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dimon981 01.10.19 12:03 pm

Boss - Little Johnny (The Surge 2)

Who passed it? I have three of his limbs is normal Dolby and hands and coolers on the body are closed by the shield and any shield is not removed, it is impossible to hit. How to pass this boss?
Or is it a bug that after the destruction of the extremities of the shield still hangs?!
Tried the beats to reflect, but also all in vain - second lies and rises again with all three shields.
9 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dimon981 01.10.19

w
walkris 01.10.19

Dimon981
I was dressed in armor protection (or as it's call names, which is in the location of the police station) and they improved to 3rd level, took 2 types of Khilok (instant and one which over time adds to 100%). First took out the cylinders near the claws on the case (and always tried to Dodge the body blow about the earth), finished with two cylinders took 3 limbs. The claws on the body did not!
From bumps on the limbs much energy you can get and vigiliance was not difficult.

D
Dimon981 01.10.19

walkris
Hi!
I'm on the case can not beat, because there's some kind of force field - does not hit. And if you beat the series of strikes is not, the character moves back only when you try strike. Even balloons on the target gives the tab.

b
bwana tomatto 01.10.19

There's no force field. Perhaps stuns the damage from claws or from the electric mines that he lays.
I was so. From a distance you grab in the sight tank on the cab and the timing to tackle a few bumps or a series,then rebound. Removed 2 cans. Then cut off the claws one by one.
Then beat the limbs , which from afar zahvatili in sight,and the other was beaten to tackle.(while running, press shift and blow)
If when killing to cut off the claws,then get a weapon 2.0 with additional damage with poison.

D
Dimon981 01.10.19

bwana tomatto
The fact of the matter is that the cylinders on the cab does not take in the sight of (shows quoted in a crossed circle). Three claws without a problem in sight and takes them safely stand without problems, but in the cabin in any.

D
Dimon981 01.10.19

Here is the scope on the claw works

And here at the cabin, more precisely in the cylinders on the cab in any

D
Dimon981 01.10.19

All sorted, cheers))
Needed when pointing at the case by mouse wheel twist to it between the claws and cylinders could switch to.

w
walkris 01.10.19

Dimon981
Well, here I not the assistant. I have for these games is the controller. By the way there is in front of the entrance to the arena, on the wall, the inscription is as what to take to the goal.

N
NightHawkreal 01.10.19

I'm more his brother puzzled - rushing like a skating rink.