3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Barvenko 02.04.20 07:41 pm

Don't run AC:Unity (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

Hi all. Exclusively license (uplay, steam). In General, the problem in the initial launch. Can anyone come across. I'm now 23% took place in uplay, but I don't remember when I took and removed it, decided to put again, and since then at startup just weigh the box of Assassins, which first before starting and then nothing happens. Thus leaving the processors, have to end task.

Win 8.1 x64
CPU i74820k
Mainboard ASUS P9x79
Memory 8GB
2 SSD Agility 3, Vertex 4
ASUS GTX 780 3GB

All the essential worth, FAR CRY 4 is most interesting all flies without problems, Dying Light all gorgeous, but AC doesn't want to start)))
8 Comments
Sort by:
J
Just Do It Again 02.04.20

Well, try to check the files first in uplai, then move the game itself, at least move yupley with silineal

S
Spiny 02.04.20

Alexander Barvenko
Bad that this game doesn't run there. :))))

N
Nikolay775 02.04.20

Alexander Barvenko
near the spin button arrow, click to select check files. doesn't help, then move these folder and try without them: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launchersavegames
C:\Users\username\Documents\Assassin's Creed Unity

H
HologramRosse 02.04.20

Nikolay775
I decided to try the advice but without success) So I tried the other assassins all goes without problems) Then after the launch you immediately receive the icon so you can wait for eternity, no errors nothing. As if the percents stood on the spot and doesn't want to read. And administrator want, it is the presence of all libraries, drivers and other things))) so what to do does not matter)

N
Nikolay775 02.04.20

HologramRosse
Ubisoft in turn send them data system:
DxDiag
MSInfo
the service center is great, I have already been contacted many times, last time:
Yubiki as a sign of apology for unity, gave the gift of different games, I chose far cry 4, it was not a Russian, wrote to them, gave another Russian game key, only the key turned to steam, now this game I yupley the incentive))

H
HologramRosse 02.04.20

Nikolay775
I understood it. I'll try. There is one thing
Drew attention to the cfg which started the game. This is in litsuhe should be?

N
Nikolay775 02.04.20

HologramRosse
don't know here's mine:
https://yadi.sk/i/_XAtZmnZek6MJ

D
Daniyal Rahmetov 02.04.20

HologramRosse
turned to run?