3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TICOFF 02.04.20 08:45 pm

Problem with audio [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Good day! 5.1 not working in GTA 5! Acoustics: Sven IHOO-MT5.1. It is possible to fix it?
Driver: Realtek HD 6.0.1.7478 DirectX 11. Audio codec: ALC887.

Understood. Went to Sound > Speakers > Properties > Improvements > Tick on entourage > Tick on Manage NCH > Save.
174 Comments
Sort by:
F
Folaitik 02.04.20

That's great!!! He asked a question he answered!!!!

T
TICOFF 02.04.20

Folaitik
=) Yeah, maybe someone will be useful.

F
Folaitik 02.04.20

TICOFF
It is of course. The have almost the same acoustics, so you'll know what how to make.)))
Nice game!!!

H
Heksenpey 02.04.20

TICOFF
don't know what you had, but I have a 7.1 immediately worked

T
TICOFF 02.04.20

nazhdachka
Nothing happened. It was just disabled by default.

D
Dimentr349 02.04.20

launched on the laptop, after dancing with what you know, when you first start the sound was now gone, can anyone faced similar problem?

d
droun92 02.04.20

In other games and applications all in order, it is in this game there is no sound. What could be the reason?

V
Valeriy Pavlenko 02.04.20

droun92
You will not believe!

k
kalek 02.04.20

in despicere sound Realtek change the system sound (7.1,5.1) on my rogue because of this sound fiction

777st1m 02.04.20

Guys, can someone faced with such't. Start the game, during intros R* the sound is, after it disappears forever.
P. S. GTA V pirates, with crack from 3dm.
PS#2 As I understand it, the game frieze at all, even at the minimum salary?

D
DeViccy 02.04.20

Troubles with sound are on the telly. If you have built-in speakers in the monitor come on the telly, see specifications frequency sound output. May not coincide with the nominal.

PS and a tablet to sin.
P. S. 2 I have no freezes.

777st1m 02.04.20

DeViccy
Well I play on a standard monitor. Speakers aren't built-in. That's strange, in the Intro there is sound, but as it starts to download story, that's all. And about that pill, like people do not complain about the sound. Do I have one so.

D
DeViccy 02.04.20

777st1m
Try the settings sound output to put the sampling rates smaller. Well, the launch properties of the game pull, if not help. As an option to run the game in a window and look in the system tray indication sound during the game.

777st1m 02.04.20

DeViccy
The sampling frequency changed first thing as the launch properties. But with sound indication there is a problem. GTA V does not appear in the mixer, all other applications display correctly.

D
DeViccy 02.04.20

The columns in minijack 3.5? Oli on optics? Display the game idea will not be separately exericise. And the idea should be kept in a common mixer.

777st1m 02.04.20

DeViccy
3,5. Why then other apps and games have a separate indicator in the mixer? In General, all so strange.

D
DeViccy 02.04.20

The sound can be captures hdmi or something. In the sound output device podluzi all the excess that is. Also don't forget the hidden devices. And input devices logging system mixer. If not helped, try in properties tick the play from this device (something like that, can't remember exactly).

A
AleksAleks 02.04.20

777st1m
Buy a license

k
kalek 02.04.20

777st1m
another thing about iron is

777st1m 02.04.20

droun92
Same problem. Just me in the Intro R* the sound is, and then disappears forever. The problem was not solved.

In short, I tried, no solution found. And without sound is not fun to play.