3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
strelecky 02.04.20 08:46 pm

Disable add-ons \"Blood and wine\", \"heart of Stone\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

After rescuing Buttercup (my game version is 1.31), after completing this mission, a message is displayed that the next mission of the story was changed to first mission Blood and wine
I started to run, but I don't want to, I want to pass the story. As a bypass add-on?

23 Comments
Sort by:
s
strelecky 02.04.20

I was looking at the map, and other assignments in addition to Find the orders for ads no.

V
VenomZS 02.04.20

strelecky
in the missions change the mission

K
Krrrva 02.04.20

Just don't go in the village of javorník in Velenje, but that would not start heart of Stone, do not take the contract at the tavern the Seven cats. If activated, the job Supplement then just change it to another...

A
Albert De Hanter 02.04.20

strelecky
Dude, I want no offense... But you Ebo-Bo?)
Because this issue speaks to the fact that you've been a significant part of the game not knowing what to change job you need to go to the quest log by pressing J...
Or you do have an excuse... a Valid reason for that would not to know the basics of interaction with the game?)))

D
Denis Dzhexons 02.04.20

On the quests from the DLC, you may not pay attention because I'll play heart of Stone to kill a toad, and now they need level 30 you is yet just can not do. About the Blood and wine a little differently: even if you have already arrived at a Settlement of masons (like so is called), you will have the choice to either fight the bandits or no, of course it is better not to fight, otherwise you'll just be slaughtered. After that you go to Toussaint, where you will meet the giant, high-level way, here with him have to fight. And generally it is better to just change the assignment in the missions, as said VenomZS.

I
Intelll 02.04.20

Albert De Hunter
here probably not without offense be too advanced case

d
darkpromo 02.04.20

Denis Dzhexons
so the giant can also be low LVL character to kill the North wind

R
Revan Reborn 02.04.20

Here is the deer. For this is the quest log, click on the button J and choose jobs.

s
strelecky 02.04.20

Albert De Hunter
perhaps Bobo, thank you.

G
GG4 02.04.20

strelecky
The original story is the same zackary and uninteresting as add-ons.

A
Albert De Hanter 02.04.20

strelecky
No offense) TTN not malice) Just... Be careful, and that no such reaction will not do)

D
Denis Dzhexons 02.04.20

GG4
Frankly uninteresting part of the story can be called is that Velen, as for me the most disgusting place in the Witcher 3, and that of Novigrad and Skellige is quite interesting. Regarding DLC, heart of Stone can be called uninteresting, so one or two passing, but Blood and Wine by the way very interesting, even for something that has the ability to run on solar and very different from the usual land Temarii.

D
Denis Dzhexons 02.04.20

blazer666
I do not know, have not tried, because, first of all, never bombs not particularly enjoy, once was against Brooks, but about the level I usually was somewhere around LVL 30-32, except when playing with the mod the School of Roach, where I was at 22-25, but there is already the mod allows you to not be so dependent on the level in the game without mod.

P
Playersaharan 02.04.20

Denis Dzhexons
Well no, just the same main line Velena (added the Baron) almost the best thing in the game. But then (mainly after the defense AWAY) the plot is really losing ground (good interesting effects and characters redeem it).

D
Denis Dzhexons 02.04.20

Playersaharan
What can I say, how many people, so many opinions. ;)

A
AlexOmen 02.04.20

Denis Dzhexons
Cyclops to vandalise shot with a crossbow in the eye!

D
Denis Dzhexons 02.04.20

AlexOmen
I know, but in addition Blood and Wine on his head a bucket or a barrel, just do not tell, and this complicates eye contact.

d
darkpromo 02.04.20

Denis Dzhexons
And the need for this bomb

G
Geralt De Rivia 02.04.20

The armor in the screenshot of Fig. Where the armor is the cat or the other?? For cs you must have PRE-TOP ARMOR and Skills needed pumped to the force of the blow.
Stones again, swords need....preferably Large.
For KS in the final, you can get a Great sword from Algirdas, which coincides with your level.. well, Seth-school of the Snake, but in order to wear need to have a 39 level.

D
Denis Dzhexons 02.04.20

Geralt De Rivia
Well, he essentially needs to be the bad armor, as he only Novigrad and Velen probably passed. Although, if I'm not mistaken, he can wear any armor School cat or Improved armor of Gryphon, depending on preference, although I think he may even be around LVL 17-20, which expands the choice of simple armor, and improved armor of some schools.
PS probably because I wrote that in order to pass the story.