3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mircado 02.04.20 08:46 pm

Does not display suits [There is a solution!] (Assassin's Creed 3)

There is a suspicion that the suits do not appear,what to do?
33 Comments
Sort by:
34_region 02.04.20

the same problem, bought in a shop the costume, and they're missing

f
forgreem 02.04.20

they are there in the store, and it's not the costumes and the color. There in the store, click on them and suit painted

M
Mircado 02.04.20

forgreem
thank you for the info

n
naikitos 02.04.20

Yes, but I'm content I bought the Ezio costume but it is not

f
forgreem 02.04.20

but this costume you have in the basement of the manor look

H
HAEMHIK 02.04.20

on pre-order got the costumes and weapons but in the mansion they are not in the basement, all over the place until Chapter 6, who are still faced with?

f
forgreem 02.04.20

and you code was introduced?)

b
bob21061963 02.04.20

In Eplee Kupiel twenty points to anyone , ammunition Set lucky, Everything remained as it was. For pre-order, costume of captain of Aquila appeared after 6 parts,I can change.Hanging another full,but it nativesa.

n
naikitos 02.04.20

I have Ezio costume, costume first Assassin in the colonies but does not display it in the basement!

M
Mircado 02.04.20

naikitos
same crap

f
forgreem 02.04.20

Maybe after beating the game, or what nibud special assignments? Look more closely)

n
naikitos 02.04.20

passed 80% sync and completed the whole plot m is suit current prisoner and when I received the costume the first assassin I noticed as he allegedly appeared on the second from the left hanger but it's not there

f
faust5750 02.04.20

Guys, same garbage...

S
SPR1GGAN 02.04.20

to obtain the costumes you need to fulfill the conditions to the Altair story missions 100% sync, and so on,the forum was the description of the jobs Exodus .

S
Shake777 02.04.20

after 6 chapters are the suits displayed in the basement of the estate

A
AlexStormandVik 02.04.20

already 9 Chapter, and the costumes are not as displayed and not displayed, hanging one obtained for the collection of feathers and all :(

f
forgreem 02.04.20

And you all have opened to begin with? All the conditions and tasks performed for costumes

j
janique 02.04.20

Bought a UPlay Ezio costume, nowhere to be found.

A
AlexStormandVik 02.04.20

forgreem
Yes, the costumes appeared in their seats for a few seconds (when I got them), and then disappeared and never returned, except for one

d
denisdavi 02.04.20

The issue is not the topic?? How to collect all the feathers I have one left which is a cave where the door which have the Apple of Eden to insert in the frontier??How can I get it??