3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frank_Farmer 02.04.20 08:47 pm

Graphics card not showing.

Hello.!

What is - I have an old computer, bought in late 2009, slowly replacing parts with new, more powerful. Not so long ago bought a NVidia GeForce 1050Ti , but since the monitor didn't change, then I had to connect the monitor (VGA input) via an adapter , sticking to the HDMI port on the graphics card. Everything worked fine, all games, no problems, until... Until I installed the Headlight Край3... When you start the game the screen turns black, becomes black; in the black screen jumps a white rectangle with the inscription Input is not supported... What this could be and how to deal with it?
13 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 02.04.20

Frank_Farmer
Maybe HDMI or DVI need?

F
Frank_Farmer 02.04.20

[Denis]

do not understand the answer... Drivers new worth, if that..

D
Denis Kyokushin 02.04.20

Frank_Farmer
You have an adapter on VGA,and Monique need DVI/HDMI.

F
Frank_Farmer 02.04.20

[Denis]
And this ultimatum? I already for a long time and a lot of playing different games, both old and new, and had no such problems... the Answer is Buy a new modern monitor I know...

m
meagarry 02.04.20

Frank_Farmer
Can resolution games jamb?

F
Frank_Farmer 02.04.20

maybe... And how to fix it?

D
Denis Kyokushin 02.04.20

Frank_Farmer
I have this game played on the monitor 16:10 20 1680x1050 2007.DVI input

S
SonyK_2 02.04.20

Frank_Farmer
You have on the graphics card must be DVI-D output, I wonder how you adapter is used if the normal VGA adapter is only compatible with DVI-I ?
...When you start the game the screen turns black, becomes black; in the black screen jumps a white rectangle with the inscription Input is not supported... What this could be and how to deal with it ?
The game randomly does not start in a mode that does not support your screen ? e.g. higher resolution, or gertsovka. When I had a black screen on the games, with the inscription of Unsupported mode, downloaded a small app solved the problem.

b
bazilews 02.04.20

Frank_Farmer
And the problem is only in far cry 3?

P
Phoenix67 02.04.20

I have a map 1060,an old monitor,use the adapter VGA-HDMI.Far Cry 3 is no problem.Dumuyu you the problem is not the adapter.

S
SS44 02.04.20

Most likely , as mentioned above , the game defaults to high resolution for this monitor. It is necessary to change the resolution at about 1024x768 or 800x600 in the settings file. My documents GamerProfile like...

F
Frank_Farmer 02.04.20

SonyK.

I use the VGA adaptor to HDMI what About running the game in compatible mode - is also thought likely so, but how to fix it if the settings menu is not visible?

SS44

Or rather , how to fix?

bazilews

Yes, as long as encountered such a problem ONLY in the game of Headlights Edge 3. Other games went without problems (Folaut 4, Folaut new Vegas, ANNO 2070, tanks and so on.)

F
Frank_Farmer 02.04.20

SS44

Probem resolved.! Thanks, you were right, wrote about the problem on a forum beeches, and there was advised to manually change the resolution in the settings file GamerProfile. All thanks again!