3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Magnum 500 02.04.20 08:47 pm

Plugging (The Long Dark)

Guys, help me to go further. After GG finds the crashed plane, he is moving somewhere to the North. Along the way he finds a cave and then drops his health to 2%, the screen becomes completely black, you can see only blurred stains, and restore the health of the pers I can't. Says: food poisoning and hypothermia. Drinking rosehip tea - it is useless. Same with hypothermia. Written - stay warm for 6 hours. Some ka lit a fire, but the time decreases very slowly, HE staggers and throws, in General, the game turned into masochism. The opportunity to sleep there. Tell me how to restore health, I would like to go further
14 Comments
Sort by:
M
Murgen75 02.04.20

Magnum 500
Specifically explain where exactly you have a problem, in what place and at what time that you play. If you play in survival or challenge, there could be a million reasons. If you go through the story, where exactly did you get stuck when in the beginning, after he took out the shard of metal out of hand, there should immediately bandage, first aid kit beside her. If it this point, I don't understand how you could drink tea from a dogrose, since to collect it you will be allowed only at the end of training, and there you have a fully healthy, rested and full of energy. If you're talking about the moment when it got up and went to his plane, looked at the video about how it crashed, then I can not understand anything, HE is completely healthy, full of energy, if you're five hours chasing rabbits (what to do nobody forced you), and you have earned frostbite, coupled with hunger and thirst, it's your choice, I to the Church went smoothly, without problems. Plus what difficulty level you play, if the intruder, then do not ask such questions because you yourself wanted it.

M
Magnum 500 02.04.20

Plugging I did after I went North from the crashed plane. For rabbits I ran a little, and then entered the cave to make a fire but for some reason he turned out to be 2% health and stupidly nothing to be done. Saving one current. Playing on minimum difficulty. Throw at least save after GG gets to the plane, will replay

M
Magnum 500 02.04.20

Throw a saved game after the plane please

M
Murgen75 02.04.20

Here you go. There is a save game in the cave, right next to the exit, can exit immediately. When will the wolf not to attack and try to get around him squatting extremely left or extremely to the right on the rocks.
Спойлерhttps://yadi.sk/d/A2Hr462y3MAgsB

D
Domoi 02.04.20

This is realized?

M
Murgen75 02.04.20

taburetckinvasily
Yes

D
Domoi 02.04.20

Murgen75
When did she go?

M
Murgen75 02.04.20

taburetckinvasily
Since the beginning of August, while part 2 of 5.

D
Domoi 02.04.20

Murgen75
Great.

M
Magnum 500 02.04.20

Murgen75

Thank you!

M
Murgen75 02.04.20

Magnum 500
Text me how it turned out

M
Magnum 500 02.04.20

Murgen75

Everything works. But saving near the bridge with cars and a sign Milton

M
Manul177 02.04.20

Stuck on the last quest from the gray mother. Brought her to acacio, and now need the beads to include to the cemetery. Went to the cemetery and nothing. Returned to gray's mother, spoke to her for all dialogue options. Sleep, again went to the cemetery and again, nothing. looked at passing, there was supposed to be cut scene, as we put these beads. Or skis do not go... or I That not so? There just going in circles more expensive )) There are three pieces of wolves haunting

S
SamFisher53 02.04.20

Manul177 wrote:
Or skis do not go... or I That not so?
Just cemetery road is divided into two parts. When you get to the Church, going from Milton, turn right and walk along the hill to the bench.