3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Laurence Barnes 02.04.20 08:47 pm

How to do the tossing for 2-3 round? (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

Through time throws to second and then to third round in normal mode, when the first or second round already merged. Is it possible somewhere to configure that would not be cast in the coming matches?
7 Comments
Sort by:
H
HumbleNick 02.04.20

Unfortunately, no.

V
VariusVir 02.04.20

The funny thing is when throws on 2:0 in the middle of battle. You inspect your team wins...and go again in the selection. Get 0:2. Examine how your team is losing again...and go to selection. And so 5 times in a row... :D

L
Laurence Barnes 02.04.20

That's what I thought. Right now a lot of pundits that after the first round of Lebanon merged without any consequences.
Banil them mine for 10 at least, the problem would be solved. For sessionsi is a significant drawback.

P
Po63om6e 02.04.20

Laurence Barnes
get in the ranking and no pain.

b
boroda56 02.04.20

Laurence Barnes
Play with your friends. Even one friend in your party enough that you would not kick in already running matches.

A
Andrey Baulin 02.04.20

Don't play obacco. In the ranking of no such problems.

L
Laurence Barnes 02.04.20

Andrew Baulin
Played, however, the situation is not better. Often throws Tim with such cancers, which even out the rating to meet almost not real. The classic scenario, the three merge into ololo rush in attack or defence, doesn't matter. Are 2 in 5, and that almost always means emptying. After the first two merged randow usually someone assigned, so remain 4 to 5. Throws are also very fun, stranded against silver, bronze against gold and almost always not in my favor.
Conclusion - the rating you need to play at least three of us, of course with the connection. Just so there is a chance.