3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislavich 02.04.20 08:48 pm

Problem after the death of the character, no \"corpse\" (NieR: Automata)

Good night and good morning. Faced the following problem:
After the death of the character (the game starts, 2B), at the place of death and emptiness within 50 meters of the same emptiness there is no body.
In the end, lost the chips.
As you know, the death needs to appear a corpse, but this corpse does not appear and there is nothing you can not pick up.

how can I fix it?
Also not shown on the map the corpse.

Situation: the Location of the first gaming boss (Adam), after the battle with him, and after about 20 minutes decided to go back to the same spot and farm some creeps. Returning - received fanshot from exploding robots.
The character was resurrected at the last save was zasedanii to this place, and the corpse was not. On the minimap the same level of the corpse was not.
4 Comments
Sort by:
a
ayyrasmus 02.04.20

well, the only way to get back the lost chips is to roll back the save. after every death, load last save game.
also on the easy difficulty level, the body must appear a great chance, but I'm not sure. try to change the difficulty level on easy to difficult for you places, so, if we died, to pick up his body.

z
zdanu4 02.04.20

so if the second died without picking up the body, then it will not. well, in the dark soulso.
PS. I could be wrong

H
Hanzo666 02.04.20

ayyrasmus
There is a chance to do with it, I'm in the mid game, and dying on the boss each time came back and picked up the body of the chips.

S
Stanislavich 02.04.20

I'm talking about then that died the first time and returning to the place of death without dying again (second death loses the body) is the body I have not found, it is simply not there, that's the problem. And so 3 times in a row, after the body began to appear.