3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kardan6rain 02.04.20 08:48 pm

Amd will ship quad-core fx7500 100 percent (Mass Effect)

Game license v1.02. How to remove the load from the CPU. No additional programs together with the game do not launch pure play eats the lion's share of the CPU in the RAM 50 cent freely
5 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gera95 02.04.20

Виндовс10 I guess. )
Try to install the game in compatibility mode with SP3 WindowsXP.

P
POBWNK 02.04.20

The first Mass Effect I have on a powerful Core 2 Duo at 3.4 Ghz on full sinkers

M
Mewel 02.04.20

Author, are you kidding? That want from the notebook percent, which is even 200 balls, no gains in Cinebench R15. Rejoice, that in General you can play.

e
exlubu 02.04.20

Disconnect service-telemetry-defender Windows-spyware programs Microsoft-DXBOX(if 10 wines)-auto it is up to date-the bradmauzerom Windows
Disable auto startup of unnecessary programs in task Manager-
Install the fix from Microsoft physics libraries(do not remember the name - Google)
Remove antivirus from a computer and put avast in it set on low sensitivity in the settings
Turn off auto zagruska NVIDIA of experienc -and it is better to remove less Lagat will
update driver for video card -if not help-then put old -which goes with your graphics card
The last and worst option -if the disc has long been used, the problem may be related to its wear-just in case clean your system unit from dust
Delete the OS and put the other collector-maybe the problem is the lack of framework 3.2
Your processor is fine-not the problem-at most until its renewal that was (pulled on the average)-it is better to write your memory and videokarty and a free place on the system and in the section - where is your game
Take the license and put the Repack(of course I will get ban but help is needed all)the problem in protection, and origin -which constantly transfers data via the set-even though there's no мф1 of operativki

K
Kardan6rain 02.04.20

all the problem was solved. Install the game on my stationary PC there rayzen 7 1800x and all the rules)