3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blastraider 02.04.20 08:48 pm

Help with the Repack (Mass Effect 3)

Found the finished version of the game ME3 + 10 DLC + ALOT + MEHEM. Are interested in the version with pre-installed ALOT of the textures. 2 times tried to manually roll, but they do not work. That is ALOT of logo in menu appears, but the textures themselves are the same. But that's not the point.Found a ready-made version (the pirates), and unfortunately no one gives. Maybe someone knows of such a ready-made ALOT or Repack with this ALOT. MEHEM is not interested in need is a texture mod.
3 Comments
Sort by:
G
GameDed 02.04.20

ALOT of on pirates the M3 is crooked in contrast to ME2 and I don't expect that will change. If I remember correctly, the texture is changing, just not all. Ideally try and use a license and is calm, all is likely to come. If not an option (fu to be), then, check up whether it is at least in part on the armor at flying away from the Earth during the prologue, is the most significant place for comparison, a special texture and a noticeable difference not just give. And using the Addon from the author ALOT (he's on the nexus all have them) finish the missing textures from third-party authors, uniform of the Alliance for example, robe of physicians, teksturki characters, guns, etc.
Ready Repack do not tell, didn't know they even have a place to be :)

e
exlubu 02.04.20

Cho you - not the Repack set-for a long time-as have a mass Eph 3 +23 DLS

S
Scrap metal 02.04.20

Yes, buy a broken account plati.ru and don't worry) 40 RUB. max