3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MalenkayaShalost 01.10.19 12:06 pm

BioShock Remastered (BioShock)

From the beginning not saved the game, says that the hard disk is full and saving is not possible( here's what to do? prior to that, she was no save
license and
15 Comments
Sort by:
S
SonyK_2 01.10.19

Multicasualty wrote:
...says that the hard disk is full and preservation is not possible... what to do?...
For a start check how much free space is on the drive / partition where is the save game: if it's a little to remove the excess.
Spoiler

L
LittlePrank 16.11.22

SonyK_2
dofiga and more)

S
SonyK_2 16.11.22

Little
Prank Steam license? If so, have you checked the integrity of the game files?
I checked it on a pirate: it is saved, but I tried it only at the beginning.
Spoiler
Look if there are any files in the saves package at...
C:Users YOUR PROFILE NAME DocumentsBioshockHDBioshockSaveGames
...any files (suddenly something was recorded), if there is - delete and try save again.

L
LittlePrank 16.11.22

SonyK_2
yes, Steam)
it's funny even in the fact that I don't have this folder
, it's in the AppdataRoamingBiochockHD folder, and the save folder isn't even there(

s
slipnot6 16.11.22

Little Shalost
Do you happen to have a Windows user profile that is not in Russian?

L
LittlePrank 16.11.22

Slipnot6
well, yes

S
SonyK_2 16.11.22

Little Prank
Some games "do not like" non-English characters in the path to the game / to the save folder. For example: there may be problems with the username "MASHA-PC", but most likely there will be no problems with "MASHA-PC".
...it's funny even in the fact that I don't have this folder...
It happens that the paths of the saves on the license and the pirate are different.

E
El_Trolo 16.11.22

Little
Prank Try to change the username to English, or temporarily create a new profile and start the game from it and try to save.

s
slipnot6 16.11.22

Little
Prank Just like I felt. You can't call your computer with Cyrillic characters if you don't want problems with software/games. Do as people above write, I'm more than sure that this is the problem.

L
LittlePrank 16.11.22

Thanks guys, I'll try

L
LittlePrank 16.11.22

El_Trolo
did not help, but a folder appeared with some kind of saves, well, I deleted them, but it still doesn’t have enough space for savings, you see

E
El_Trolo 16.11.22

Little Prank
Profile renamed exactly? Are you running the game as administrator? Somewhere they wrote that a similar problem could arise due to onedrive, try turning it off ...
Personally, I have no more ideas, maybe someone else will have some suggestions.

S
Sainder19 16.11.22

I need help, I recently decided to replay Bioshock remastered, I used to play on Windows 8, now on Windows 10 and I ran into a problem, the gameplay itself is fine, but when I try to save the progress, the game crashes and the save does not happen. Steam version of the game is the latest. Please help if anyone knows how to fix this.

i
iii123iii 16.11.22

what if there is no folder and the profile was created in latin