3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
speccy 28 02.04.20 08:49 pm

discontinued operation programs \"iw5sp.exe\" (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3)

when you start writes terminated the program iw5sp.exe the guys tell me what to do with it? don't want to work,fire wood the latest nvidia 285.62 direct x updated to the latest version rocked several repkow the same can't find the answer to this question had to write , tell me please,do not write what you need to buy litsuhu, thank you for your understanding
105 Comments
Sort by:
s
speccy 28 02.04.20

silence anyone

d
daniellovenata 02.04.20

try the settings of the textures to exhibit not extra, and something smaller, such as high... I've been helped, and it's not the wood... good luck)

s
speccy 28 02.04.20

Daniel_lev
how can I sell even if it does not start or rather starts and then crashes with this message run in safe mode, reinstalled did not help

d
daniellovenata 02.04.20

cracks set? there is still the possibility that this antivirusnik blocks...

S
SERGEi_2000 02.04.20

Crack another try.

s
speccy 28 02.04.20

Daniel_lev
cracks pereprobyval all Playground the same folder with the saves from the game was removed is not helping what to do is not clear from my side everything is done correctly..... and play hunting

s
speccy 28 02.04.20

antivirusnik generally carved Windows is win 7x64

-
-Vanurik- 02.04.20

had the same problem , tried about 5 different downloads
I NOD and he during took it as a Trojan , then tried once downloaded, put it all start , where will send you a PM

d
daniellovenata 02.04.20

tell me how much the entire folder with the game weighs, and in what file it gives an error... I'll try to fill you this file... by the way, I put this crack http://www.playground.ru/cheats/46062/
like the best... try at least to reinstall the game and put this crack... Oh, and I almost forgot RIGHT NOW, OPEN a TEXT FILE LOCALIZATION WHICH IS JUST IN the GAME FOLDER, AND CHANGE (UNLESS of COURSE THERE IS) ENGLISH AT English

s
speccy 28 02.04.20

what to write vlichku then the cracks on all rebakah the same, I see that it is not pure

s
speccy 28 02.04.20

Daniel_lev
the game folder weighs almost 16 rather 19.9 and in the game folder in that file was russian , well I'll try as written but all the types of cracks I have to try pereustanovit and throw from this crack can help thank you guys that answer

s
speccy 28 02.04.20

damn 15.9

d
daniellovenata 02.04.20

damn, I so do 12,7 >_< but with a document localization turned out?

d
daniellovenata 02.04.20

speccy 28
you can request?

s
speccy 28 02.04.20

Daniel_lev
Yes. please

d
daniellovenata 02.04.20

huge pasibochki to you!!! >_< I bought MW3 pirates, and there are no maps on survival alone...( when I can play the spec. surgery, but when I try to run the survival mode, I get an error, saying the card is missing...( don't leave, please, throw off a folder with these cards and tell me to shove >_< it's just awesome, the single was in the same breath, was also all special ops on 3 stars already, Mlyn, 31 levels filled, and confused... after all that is opened only in the survival game you can... where is the justice?( Pliz, perhaps, fill the card, if not difficult, spasibochki in advance, I hope soon I will continue to raise levels of UGUUU ^_^

s
speccy 28 02.04.20

Daniel_lev
I have at the moment, the game is set will have an hour to wait, I want to try as you wrote above then you will see that there is a folder with maps ,wait

d
daniellovenata 02.04.20

ATP)

b
blandish 02.04.20

Daniel_lev
The event name of problem: BEX
Application name: iw5sp.exe
Application version: 0.0.0.0
The timestamp of the application: 4eb37be5
The name of the module with the error: SteamClient.dll
The version of the module with an error: 1.0.0.1

Z
Zooltan 02.04.20

Just unplug the Internet and all will work.