3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
F_1N 02.04.20 08:50 pm

Impressions from the full version! (James Cameron's Avatar: The Game)

The theme speaks for itself!Who bought the game unsubscribe!
263 Comments
Sort by:
U
Ukropchik 02.04.20

Strangely, Americans should have sausage. All at once the first patch went.

S
Super Kote 02.04.20

you don't have an external (white) ip addresses

J
Jackson[x] 02.04.20

So better or worse than Lost planet?

U
Ukropchik 02.04.20

The sense from the demo, while leading the Lost planet.

S
Super Kote 02.04.20

and I think that avatar

N
Neksik 02.04.20

Litsuhu bought, box(with placard 400 R O_o)! Play of the game in ecstasy......I don't know when it'll end, but after 4 hours of play the feeling that was 5-10% of the power for the map there hoo.... It's a pity that toy monotonous job while not remembered, and the boss fights are miserable(again, yet, there's still hope!).
Pleased with the optimization, on their machine safely play at max speed, only when you enable antialiasing lose over 10 frames! But no th....save the situation new gts 250)
In short, igruha Soweto all 3D mode or not - fuck it...just play and enjoy the game, so for me this game is much better than Lost Planet, and krayzis.......as for the graph and gameplay......

U
Ukropchik 02.04.20

And I would in 3D mode were cut, I wonder how it vypadalo.

K
Kostyan K2stalker 02.04.20

I have in my small town the license costs 550 rubles 0_o - still buy it!

L
Lexadedglobus 02.04.20

At the moment only sold the DVD BOX for 499 rubles.

U
Ukropchik 02.04.20

I've never even seen hopping is, what pirates looked and there entered the convent.

W
Warezhunter_ 02.04.20

I played her game so there is nothing, only the camera from a third party not made very well.

I
ICEtek-V 02.04.20

I liked it, the gameplay is brisk, the graphics are cool, but bitch English! the only thing that is a little monotonous, but I've been on such trifles do not pay attention

D
Detroid8 02.04.20

the movie thrilled! =)
I recommend
need a game to try

U
Ukropchik 02.04.20

The film only Sedna in the cinemas will start to show how EO you could see?

w
whitman76 02.04.20

Graphics in my opinion mediocre,not a Crisis,just extremely variegated texture passes.And the gameplay quickly gets boring.But I like and walk to the end in different directions.Been waiting for a crack,could not resist,bought litsuhu(with a poster,stand and sticker)to Vladivostok for 650(!!!)rubles.Multiplayer not tried to log on YUBISOFTA,did not work,already have an account with my box,I may Regal there,but not remember the password.

D
Detroid8 02.04.20

we in St. Petersburg from 16 =)
THE FILM IS THE BOMB!!!!!
I can't move in any way
going a second time =)

U
Ukropchik 02.04.20

Lenium
Only the film on the forum do not say, I just haven't watched it, and spoilers listen to his own detriment do not want.

D
Detroid8 02.04.20

the movie is cool
go,you'll understand =)

N
Nah_Nah 02.04.20

Yesterday went..looked.., the film is about.....lny .James Cameron again created a MASTERPIECE!!!

D
Detroid8 02.04.20

I agree that the film is just gorgeous =)
go to the Imax on Monday =)