3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
insel260 01.10.19 12:06 pm

Who plays with the mod tell me!!! (Satisfactory)

Hi all, guys who play with mods tell me where to get and update the SML file. I found a website with mods to the game, but where can I download the latest version of this SML not understand... And when you enter the game, the system complains that I have an outdated version of this file and requires updating. The game also, fashion work, but after some time spent in the game, the game ejects and a window opens asking you to send an error report...
Help solve the problem.
8 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lukavyi 01.10.19

https://github.com/satisfactorymodding/SatisfactoryModLoader/releases/tag/v1.0.0-pr7

i
insel260 01.10.19

Lukavyi
Thanks, and another question. Now I have error mods to the dll file (when you run FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping), which are in the folder mods. What could be the problem?
What kind of error do not understand what the characters in the pop up window. And in the console window the path of the dll file is highlighted in red and the inscription "error".

L
Lukavyi 01.11.20

insel260
there is a group in discord - everything is discussed there. Google translator everything translates
https://discordapp.com/invite/xkVJ73E

w
warkan_ 01.11.20

Goodness to all!
Uncles, good people!
Please tell me, is there an opportunity to make fashion on a turnip? To get a ModManadger?
I'm trying - Eka byka writes: the game installation is not found. (((
Does it check certain files at a specific location or the registry looks? Or what else?
I really want a perpetual day and a grenade launcher)))

S
SiriusPM 04.12.20

warkan_
Apparently you can't. The game is not expensive, I would have bought already.

D
Dimas_show. 05.01.21

warkan_

I'm also trying to put mods on Satisfactory in theory, you can put mods on pirates, but you need to do without Satisfactory Mod Manager and do everything manually

V
Vitalya Passion Fruit 12.09.22

Is there a way to install on a pirate? There is a license in Steam, but for obvious reasons, a friend cannot buy anything, so we both play on a pirate. How to bypass the mod manager to install?

I
Iron_Rat 20.01.23

Vitalya Passionfruit
You can buy, no problem, there would be a desire ..
Both in Steam and Epics.
And for a network game - there is no difference from which platform you play.