3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Umbasus 02.04.20 08:54 pm

27 how to find hidden task in career\\network play? (Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (2017))

Completed all 25 stages, in the end the award for the record list and not given. As it is necessary to perform 26 tasks! Only its description is not in the list!
14 Comments
Sort by:
I
Igor Pulev 02.04.20

What kind of stages anyway? I did not understand

v
vitalik76 02.04.20

Igor Pulev wrote:
What kind of stages anyway? I did not understand
If you go into menu career and in stages select multiplayer, it opens the quest menu for online play. All of them (tasks) 27 (together with the task record list) . Without specifying record list them, respectively, 26. By the way in the list is aggressor impracticable, because we have to win all 5 maps in mode, battle star fighter for the attacking side. With victories on the attacking side of the game is irrelevant.

U
Umbasus 02.04.20

vitalik76
It depends on which team is defense. In the beginning I also thought that the Camino, hot or Tadano impossible to push.

v
vitalik76 02.04.20

Umbasus wrote:
It depends on which team is defense.
It is not so. Here for example, the space battle where the clones have to blow up the control station droids. How much I used on this card were never an attacking side didn't win. And yesterday on this map seems to have significantly increased tickets reinforcements, and maybe even the reactor plant control droids began to receive more damage. Now on this card to win easy. Yesterday, a few times threw on this map with different teams and every time consistently won.

U
Umbasus 02.04.20

vitalik76
Yes, this is a complex map. But I on all cards won to change. And for this we must thank the unbalanced matchmaking.

I
Igor Gindin 02.04.20

Umbasus the same problem. as decided? or never given?

U
Umbasus 02.04.20

Igor Gindin
Not decided. Nothing. Honestly, I don't care. From luchboxes some duplicates out. Open them just to farm items.

v
vitalik76 02.04.20

Igor Gindin wrote:
the same problem. as decided? or never given?
Solve just. Must be stupid on 5 different maps to win as attacking side in space battles. No matter if you have a career job aggressor is considered as complete. Actually it isn't executed. Just write down on paper what cards you've already won. Like 5 times typed, aggressor will be executed in reality, and if all other jobs done, will get the award for the record list.

U
Umbasus 02.04.20

vitalik76
All you need to kill a lot of time to test this theory)

v
vitalik76 02.04.20

Well, I would now not called a task aggressor absolutely impossible. I managed to win 4 maps. But Fondor. There's too little time for tapping of the reactor of the cruiser at the last stage. In fact, as before it was on the map Speculator.

R
RussianAlex 02.04.20

Umbasus
Umbasus wrote:
Completed all 25 stages, in the end the award for the record list and not given. As it is necessary to perform 26 tasks! Only its description is not in the list!
In the network there is only one solution - to walk again on all tests. This glitch usually occurs when some kind of test done, reward received, but it itself is not counted. Remember which tests you had game glitches/crashes and prepractice
Perhaps in the future, be corrected with patches, but I wouldn't hold my breath...

U
Umbasus 02.04.20

It worked! Is on 2 maps for the attacking side didn't win. In addition, why not enjoy. of the chests fall down some duplicates. In the best case occasionally falls new map level 1

A
Aleksandr Shmelev 02.04.20

DAMN it! I do think that you need to win in all types of events! sit 5 hours to play in a galactic war! Ugh!

v
vitalik76 02.04.20

And I got this achivku. Yes, the problem is in the job aggressor. His progress should be written on a piece of paper, not to forget on what maps won.