3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lesa258 02.04.20 08:54 pm

The romance with iron Bull (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Tell me how to hook up with a Bull? At what stage of the game you can start an affair with him? It's some kind of quest or event is bound?
Want a big kanarische love, and the bastard ignores me. In the dialogue the only option 2 Yet. The fortress of adamant was captured, and the approval of 125. Requirement kun is done with the bulls drank. No option appears in the dialogues about the family((
20 Comments
Sort by:
00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 02.04.20

then read http://ru.dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Железный_Бык/Роман

l
lesa258 02.04.20

0000Ptasha
read the flirting was about kun asked. And love the twist doesn't want(.

lesa258
well, I just did not read it))
who do you use(race,gender)?

l
lesa258 02.04.20

0000Ptasha
qunari woman

lesa258
AA.I was just playing for them(you can still for elf).I wanted to recommend the Hyde on an affair with Kalena.he did it for the achievements,everything turned out)

l
lesa258 02.04.20

with kalenom easy, I had the elf passed.

A
Amishor 02.04.20

I have some promotion started after killing the first dragon there at the time drinking with him a lot of approval arrives and then everything went smoothly. If all this has been, you might have missed somewhere the moment.

here found such
Romanianist for (Gender, Race): men and women, any race

Political and ideological views: likes to fight, easily impressed

Personal tasks: captain of the Bulls, Requirements kun, Love cukaricki.

Iron Bull - cukaricki mercenary and secret agent, who joins the Inquisition as a companion. It looks very impressive because of the bandage on his eye, also he is an agent of Ben-Hazrat, transmits information to his superiors and us. It is very strange. Despite the fact that it is good to Kuhn, it strongly violates the rules of this religion.

Iron Bull may seem indifferent when your trying to flirt with him but don't worry. After you complete his personal mission Requirements kun, it will reply a little later, if you flirted with him during previous conversations. If you confirm your intention, the Bull will talk about the rules and consequences. If you take them, you will start the job tough love. Run the job and give him the thing and confirm in public her feelings to him.

l
lesa258 02.04.20

deeVries
the dragon has not killed, but the approval of a maximum of 125, But about family and marriage was the conversation?

l
lesa258 02.04.20

0000Ptasha
Yes I read it, but alas(

A
Amishor 02.04.20

I had long held with him a novel about family and marriage... I do not remember But I do remember that it is just dialogue with him chose flirting, if such an option was. In another passage not chose the flirt once or twice and he wasn't even hitting on.

A
Alllex236 02.04.20

the romance with him you can start to build after his personal quest at the storm coast, you need to choose the direction of his squad, if you choose the dreadnought, he will not give you, then the dragon with him in the team to fill up, he will speak on this subject at the bar, when behind him the assassin was sent, it seems like he agrees to the novel

T
TimKar 02.04.20

Bestiality xD

l
lesa258 02.04.20

Genom94
at least not homosexual))))

l
lesa258 02.04.20

thank you all, it seems this is a bug(

T
TimKar 02.04.20

lesa258
Still looking for pros)))

m
maryna_p93 02.04.20

lesa258
You need to kill the dragon, because he asks for a necklace of teeth. And only then will begin the novel

l
lesa258 02.04.20

maryna_p93
killed, asks for nothing(

d
ddd1012 02.04.20

Alllex236 hi
help me please
how to get quest requirements kun?
it is very necessary !)

S
Staliger 02.04.20

ддд1012
The quest opens after two conversations with the Bull in Skyhold, if the influence is high and You asked him about Ben-Hazrat.