3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rampertumskin 02.04.20 08:54 pm

How to kill Behemoth hidden blade? (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Hi. There is action in aplee. but I can't sneak up on the Behemoth he feels me and attacks. from the top is also not ubivatsya with 1 blow...
how to kill it secretly?
18 Comments
Sort by:
T
The_Rock. 02.04.20

Rampertumskin
you're not talking about that hippopotamus we need the storyline to kill the leader, under the name Behemoth, come in the campaign mode

h
housef0rever8 02.04.20

therock8050
And I kind of went through the campaign mode, and forgot the time, began really to think that you can kill a Behemoth hidden blade))

B
Bupycop 02.04.20

Rampertumskin
Even if you ignore the fact that there is introduced a villain with a name the tempest and not a mammal, you in any case. need the hidden blade, and up to this point in the story you will not.

R
Rampertumskin 02.04.20

clearly SPS

V
Vyxyxol 02.04.20

Another useless nubo-topic.

R
Rampertumskin 02.04.20

Muskrat
I'm so sorry I will no longer have the audacity to ask anything on PG. I'm going, but don't hit.

i
imperator2112 02.04.20

Bupycop
you have probably another story

B
Bupycop 02.04.20

imperator2112
Smolenskiy blade issues at the meeting in Alexandria, Aya, there is the same in Alexandria almost immediately need to kill this Hippo in the baths. So in what place, I have another story? Up to this point, all the hidden attacks happen with his fist, not blade, there is even a subject(the hidden blade) is not in the inventory, to improve.

i
imperator2112 02.04.20

Bupycop
The hidden blade, issues at a meeting in Alexandria Aya, okay, got, Aya says to go kill Gennady and Snake. Skip the scene with Gennady, go to the Palace, we learn that the Serpent think of Eudora in the bath. Come to the bath, kill Eudora, but he is a Behemoth! Blade received from ailly before the murder, Behemoth, the Behemoth is killed by the hidden blade, at the same time cuts off the ring finger!
Everyone here is such a plot, and you have the blade at this point, they say no, then another story)))

B
Bupycop 02.04.20

imperator2112
You do not understand the fact, the author of this topic, I thought that to kill a Behemoth hidden blade that should have killed a normal animal, and hippos(animals) in the game do not kill the hidden, especially hidden blade, and at the time, he can no longer challenge this, but if not this challenge and he scaleval how to get it. conclusion, he has not yet received the hidden blade, it is logical?

D
Demonakor 02.04.20

Bupycop
It is not logical. He could get the blade and go to perform side quests. For example, I when got began to pump almost to the maximum to even higher level enemies with a single blow to kill, and only when needed, graphite is again returned to the plot.

B
Bupycop 02.04.20

Demonakor
If he got the blade he had would have achivka kill the Hippo" and then he didn't even ask how to do it.

D
Demonakor 02.04.20

Bupycop
No. The blade is not given at the entrance to the bath. I wrote that there is a period of time when the blade is already there, and the Hippo is dead.

B
Bupycop 02.04.20

Demonakor
This gap is very small and the author made it clear what the hidden blade didn't have.

D
Demonakor 02.04.20

Bupycop
What do you mean insignificant? He can at least 10, at least 100 hours last, if not to proceed with the story missions.

B
Bupycop 02.04.20

Demonakor
Yes, a million hours, are the other, that should be killed, not an animal. As the leader, and the meeting with Aya in Alexandria, she makes clear that it is necessary to kill Hippo(person) and not an animal, and therefore, the author has not reached the point where he was given a hidden blade.

D
Demonakor 02.04.20

Bupycop wrote:
it makes clear that you have to kill the Behemoth
In fact, they thought it was a Snake. About any Hippo to talk with Cleopatra and they didn't know.

A
Aips95 02.04.20

Speaking of killing animals discreetly - vultures in the old patch it was possible to kill in the fall. I was standing on a rock at the bottom was the body that caught the vulture, I threw the torch he took off and when he flew I was smeknul rapid killing, soaked in the air, though the drop wasn't included.