3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GTAman 02.04.20 08:55 pm

Where did you bought GTA 5 and for which platform? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

The previous part
75 Comments
Sort by:
G
GIBAY 02.04.20

An__ei
It is monotonous, all the same.
Even the interaction with physics is much more scarce than in GTA 4.
Yes, and that would buy one car, it is necessary either to rebuild on the shark, or play a month continuously.

A
AnPei 02.04.20

CrazyinessWax
Yes, and that would buy one car, it is necessary either to rebuild on the shark, or play a month continuously . In any race some top free standard sports cars to choose from, you can bet . Yesterday I was in a few stunt racing 200.000 earned. A sports car for a day, you earn it would wish.

G
GIBAY 02.04.20

An__ei
Still to me it is not interesting, no matter how much content there was not.

T
Timur Asailov 02.04.20

First download the PS3 -only played online since 30 fps with dips and graphics gouge his eyes did not allow me to get maximum pleasure from the single. As soon as came out on PC I bought, had a Persian and was single. -was satisfied.

G
GIBAY 02.04.20

An__ei
All this seems clumsy, too simple and casual.

l
lookykz 02.04.20

Part 1.
I want to describe one of the events that happened to me. How long ago I bought Gta 5 on the website plati.ru for 1300rub. key, steam gift. Activated it in steam and so full of joyful played for a whole week, Gta online character is also pumped, but after a week the one who sold me a recalled gift! and I GTA the incentive is lost, the owner got it back. In short I threw. After a while I returned the money already put money into the very steam and adding a little bit of money has already bought into the incentive.

Part 2.
Now, with in the steam game, I created a new account and played. But like all the first time I wanted to use cheats, have used and got banned! Here now the most interesting, the incentive game has no one taken away, I just embroidered out of your account social club, I went with the old account social club (which they bought in plati.ru) after all that time I lost the game not the account.

Part 3.
The moral of this story is, If you bought ever Gta 5 the incentive, and how it dirtied my account in social club, you can just create a second ACC to the incentive to buy gta5 reganosa in the social club, then just return back the money returning to the game, and with a new social club account to enter the game already has the incentive with the game.

a
anupadaku 02.04.20

Cheats is not игрушки.www.playground.ru/cheats/grand_theft_auto_5_gta_v_chit_mod_cheat_mode_terteus_menu_2_1_stealth_money_full_recovory_1_42-78385/

A
Ahmed Djazar 02.04.20

Why use cheats, hands do not stand exactly?

l
lookykz 02.04.20

Ahmed Djazar
No time to play and save the game, you need in real life work, and the game is just a game....

K
KingBaby 02.04.20

lookykz
beautifully said, and the game was forgotten

A
Ahmed Djazar 02.04.20

lookykz
The fact that the game is Yes, but let's not cheat zabyvat that we ruin the game for other people

I
Ignatyeff 02.04.20

Ahmed Djazar
Well, he wrote that there is no Time to long to play and save the game, ie, doesn't want to grindith, like many, so the money cheat)

M
Max_Prime 02.04.20

Steam PC , when there was a sale in the second half of 2016, took 26.79$

A
Ahmed Djazar 02.04.20

Ignatyeff
I realized that, but still. Of course everyone has their opinion, but I personally believe that any good cheats to Single player, then Yes, what not to do, and other players will not be affected, but online is better honesty...

K
Konstantiniche 02.04.20

steam