3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
radeon1984 02.04.20 08:56 pm

The passing game (Heart of Eternity)

If the people who play.....near the first nearest village to the mountains the house has one MAG gave me the assignment to track down the werewolf and bring his head....but in the place all the damn clambered....only gangs hang out there......the wolf did not ))) or it's a glitch....have to wait for the patch....or somewhere in other place to look...also higher from the search of the wolf...stands the castle of the werewolf....although it does not see the possibility to get....gate no...and the back door which is found overgrown with bushes and also does not pass....if anyone has a solution to write ))
79 Comments
Sort by:
G
Game.amalker 02.04.20

I found it where shown on the map!right another cemetery, and on top of the castle.But the quest I did not take the sorcerer,and the blacksmith(with the wizard my HS doesn't want to talk - glitch)

r
radeon1984 02.04.20

OK thank you...and the blacksmith in a village below can be found or where? = )

G
Game.amalker 02.04.20

Smith in near the village

r
radeon1984 02.04.20

mdaaa disappointing all the same real glitch...I have not found the werewolf...and the doctor say he wants....and the blacksmith about this mission is silent as the witch promised to be silent...hmm

G
Game.amalker 02.04.20

even when I cut off the head of the werewolf in the quest log there was a record that I can take it to a blacksmith or the witch or the village headman.I took the blacksmith and got a good sword!!

m
mefistofel089 02.04.20

in this game Mona to sleep or och fast to wait and then furious as the night is so pitch dark

3mmm 02.04.20

In the game press Esc, go to the item Time.

PS most people are lazy come on, all you have to chew and put in his mouth.

k
kot sasha 02.04.20

help I doshol to the city ICES (map last) was given the task to rescue the librarian from the dungeon, the hatch on top should be opened and it is closed that it's a glitch And a bad story prefer swiping

S
Stalker_kp 02.04.20

Maybe a glitch... I have it on the other saved, not by Luke, but just when he passed the doors of the prison, I was attacked by the guards (got through the door). After the massacre of them, I cruised around the prison and there was a message about the release of the librarian... And then everything was fine.
I want to tell - just finished the game! 56 the player's level, specialization - mage: almost all experience points threw to the increase in spell power (was ~135 points) and intelligence (~70 PT.). However, had 30 points to spend on strength and ~20 agility, otherwise heavy fines by wearing good armor, especially late in the game.
In General, the game even than hooked, passed with interest and I do not regret spent ( don't want to talk spent) time. By the way, closer to the end of the game, I have ceased to fly on the desktop... and glitches that didn't really have... I Advise those who decide to play, often preserved, especially before the dialogue with major NPCs - there are answers...
So the game runs 100% without any patches (which most likely will not).
Sincerely, Stalker_kp.

a
above28 02.04.20

A Stalker, but tell me then, when I opened the door after I collected the crown of the idol and the sword, I go to a city in which you found while only secondary quests... where there is the main quest? what are they doing in General?

a
above28 02.04.20

the question is removed, there is necessary to return to the gates and the evil mage has to run up to me... and fight with me, but I get asked this radish pepper!

S
Stalker_kp 02.04.20

Glad he figured. There, in the end, after will deal with the Queen of the Wyvern (it is not necessary to kill!), also the run up to the aunt and say type Thank you... and now squire ... it will take you to the portal... Personally, I did not wait and just went in the direction of the portal (if you go from the Queen of the Wyverns, then to the left).
Good luck!
Sincerely, Stalker_kp.

T
Turbodrakula2007 02.04.20

Stalker,please tell me,at the end of the game,ICASA,threw me in jail,I gave the dagger chief librarian,so I killed the guard.during the fight in the chamber,I can't kill him,my hero does not fight,only runs and jumps.what to do?

T
Turbodrakula2007 02.04.20

Tell me lads,is preserved in the game,and hit a dead end as you can go back to saving. To continue the game differently.

d
drbIn 02.04.20

Stalker, how did you get 56 levels to gain?! I was playing DC with 30m, although the side quests did not hesitate.

d
drbIn 02.04.20

And there is one version of the passage?

S
Stalker_kp 02.04.20

1. About the dagger - take it in your hand in the inventory and turn the fight one-handed weapon.

2. Choose from the menu to download and play with any save. Remember to saved often, and not just quick save!

3. I almost never used instant movement... In the beginning of the game for the sake of curiosity explored the land of elves and orcs, ruins, and later the forest of the dead... Although, specifically training I was doing. Am surprised you passed the game, to pump only up to 30th level? Just completed all the quests of a merchant in the castle of the elf - artist, healer from a Distant Village to be gluttons in the city of the orcs have Listed, in my opinion, the longest, and maybe not all, have a little forgotten...

4. I went through one ending. Very interesting, maybe there are options? Let...

Sincerely, Stalker_kp.

a
above28 02.04.20

a quick save... I played in short and as is often quickly kept.. so that's not the problem just pressed a button and in my back itivity enemy arrow(((( and I fucked, and the game is almost gone in this save game, fuck!

P
Peigas 02.04.20

Rulnaya igruha, I liked it, the graphics are not very good,but basically all super.I only wish the armor little falls!

K
KpuBexa12 02.04.20

Who has come to the place where the choice is to kill that vampire or not? in the castle of Ruffos!I killed him and then I need to get into the dungeon of this castle!so,where's the entrance?