3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aydar Minibaev 02.04.20 08:58 pm

Friend can't see me (Borderlands 2)

Play the pirates on Tunngle when a friend presses you to find a game he can't see my nickname.
PS: I clicked to continue and the Local network of it and I chose it in the network settings
15 Comments
Sort by:
w
walkris 02.04.20

Aidar Minibaev
Try the program evolve, at times better than the tangle. You need the same Repack. And in the network settings to put the local network.
Unlike the tangle in evolve you can create your own personal room, then throw a friend and invite a friend into the room. And then simply go in the room that will have both and not have to create a new one.
Evolve even better Tungle those that do not have to have one of you white IP, that would be second saw him!!!!!(it appears face on the bottom of the socket, if the red - then you can't connect, yellow - maybe someone will green - you can connect everything. As far as I remember) (because Of this maybe you each other do not see)

w
walkris 02.04.20

Ryazancev
I Repack with the overlay did not like it! On them it is impossible to put russifiers voice acting and the usual russifiers!
Ideally is installed in English version (because of Russian localization bug which all have been scored, but what can not remember) and over the English version is put russifiers from GameSVoiCE. Recently released 3.2.0 version, although I'm not sure as not watched.

w
walkris 02.04.20

R
Ryazancev 02.04.20

walkris
there is no overlay, so I found, only to tell you from whom he can't.
Well there is install to Repack Мизантроп1337-this is it.

E
Egor Nevazhno 02.04.20

can you recommend hamac

14karrat 02.04.20

The easiest way to BUY the GAME... If you went in sin and feed the developers for their job, if you want to show the developers that they should release more of this game!

R
Ryazancev 02.04.20

14karrat
In most cases, you need to take out a loan, or to sit for a week or two on ramen noodles. And yet on TV they say get the mortgage. Once it's gone, I can offer you to buy Windows, programs, movies, music, books and other content. Can unsubscribe through a floor of year or how much it cost.

w
walkris 02.04.20

Egor Doesn't Matter
Humac is full of viruses

E
Egor Nevazhno 02.04.20

walkris
Kaspersky never complained

g
gmh4589 02.04.20

Ryazancev
Ryazancev wrote:
In most cases, you need to take out a loan, or to sit for a week or two on ramen noodles. And yet on TV they say get the mortgage. Once it's gone, I can offer you to buy Windows, programs, movies, music, books and other content. Can unsubscribe through a floor of year or how much it cost.
This game kick so expensive, don't buy it, and even bum-bags are not enough.
I will now name its price, but, more importantly don't fall, it's already 99 rubles (At the Christmas sale, the incentive just was)! However, fortune? The loan of years you will pay!

w
walkris 02.04.20

Ryazancev
gmh4589
3-4 years ago, took for 200-300 roubles a complete edition with all content

14karrat 02.04.20

Ryazancev
I don't see a problem to wait for ANY sales (Yes, even the recently ended winter) in steam and voila a 50+%, I bought it for 350 rubles. And lived as a man small class!

14karrat 02.04.20

gmh4589
walkris
Here owned

g
gmh4589 02.04.20

walkris
14karrat
I 2-3 years ago, I bought the whole set with DLK (only prequel was no LDK) somewhere around 300-400 p.

14karrat 02.04.20

gmh4589
my friend bought the game with all DLS (can't remember when) said, for 350 rubles, well played!