3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kukuruza27 02.04.20 08:58 pm

The BIOS settings

When ustanovki Windows in the BIOS accidentally swapped the icons in the boot device priority (pictures below) and t he not remember how it was before)) was looking in the Internet, all in different ways. As it should be?

19 Comments
Sort by:
S
Ser777 02.04.20

HDD or SSD 1 (the disk where OS is installed)

K
Kukuruza27 02.04.20

Ser777
And the rest in what order?

x
xoen 02.04.20

Кукуруза27
After the first HDD/SSD order is not so important, but usually then go to CD/DVD, then USB/Removable.

D
Digambara 02.04.20

Duck and what is the actual problem, Windows won't boot?

A
AnPei 02.04.20

What kind of photo. Her date 26.04.2014 . Look through the settings .

K
Kukuruza27 02.04.20

An__ei
It's just from the Internet pictures, wanted to show that all differently arranged

K
Kukuruza27 02.04.20

Digambara
Nah, it's fine, but I randomly put here and I think, suddenly something not so)))

S
Ser777 02.04.20

Кукуруза27
The rest as they want

A
AnPei 02.04.20

Кукуруза27
I have

K
Kukuruza27 02.04.20

An__ei
I like that (hard to see only)
And that's how you know who right?

A
AnPei 02.04.20

Кукуруза27
Do not look back. Under Boot Override. If it works don't mess with. I just put that comp. does not run. I had the battery removed and reset to factory settings. By the way, the battery was changed, it became better comp. to work, though, and say that the battery is durable .

K
Kukuruza27 02.04.20

An__ei
And these icons under boot device priority what to do if you move?

x
xoen 02.04.20

An__ei wrote:
By the way, the battery was changed, it became better comp. to work, though, and say that the battery is durable .
Tales from the crypt. The battery is only needed to maintain the current status of BIOS settings. Food that requires crumbs. With the same success it was possible to select Load BIOS Defaults, ie essentially in the same way to reset to factory default settings.

The battery is quite durable. Well you can change every 3-5 years depending on the intensity of work at the computer.

A
AnPei 02.04.20

Кукуруза27
Look here http://it-doc.info/kak-v-bios-postavit-zagruzku-s-diska/ I have line exhibited there , I didn't touch anything.

A
AnPei 02.04.20

xoen
The phrase drew. I wrote the settings to the factory dropped and the battery changed along the way and came out that good.

x
xoen 02.04.20

An__ei wrote:
Do not look back. Under Boot Override. If it works don't mess with. I just put that comp. does not run. I had the battery removed and reset to factory settings. By the way, the battery was changed, it became better comp. to work, though, and say that the battery is durable .
Well, You do read as written. ;) The idea is formulated that way, the battery changed and the computer started to work better and the reason for her longevity. ;_)
A no-brainer, that's absurd. ;)

A
AnPei 02.04.20

xoen
Th you smoke I once again write in Russian - the battery was changed, it became better comp. to work, though, and say that the battery is durable . Now that you write-Well, you can change every 3-5 years depending on the intensity of work at the computer. Mat. 2014 charge the battery set at the same time, changed in 2017 - 3 years have passed . SHOW YOUR PC -nerd.

x
xoen 02.04.20

An__ei
Something someone flared suddenly, suddenly. Why would it? Do not arrange a home fire, the parents will not be happy ;)
Config of my PC You do not. This is the topic of BIOS-a has no relationship.

Well, if you really really really need - once, somewhere here, maybe a year and a half ago - I your config here voiced. But it is no longer relevant because of the time. ;)

If the topic - personally I found even the first version of Phoenix and Award. Sewed them is not unique methods. ;)

Spoiled UEFI graph. interface, given a bunch of settings, but not really explain anything ;)

A
AnPei 02.04.20

xoen
All assembled - Russian language , psychology , fire, history, PC and the BIOS. Nerd.