3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
baracus11 02.04.20 08:58 pm

Decoctions and bugs (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

So. I decided to test the concoctions, so what the hell? In this game, year at least something works? Skill 100% of Crete - is not working, it even hardly needed to go to 1.31. Now look a decoction of the Doppler doesn't work. Damage in the back is the same as in any other part, or even less. I'm afraid to imagine how much the game still does not work. Water women 50% I do not feel any extra. How so? At least one potion or decoction in the game work?
GOG vanilla version without any mods.
18 Comments
Sort by:
h
h-H-h 02.04.20

buy a license

b
baracus11 02.04.20

x-X-x
What do I have? And for the record... the Witcher 3 - no pirates. It works without the pills.
Spoiler

R
RBunny 02.04.20

You're probably about skill gap?100% of Crete is achieved at full scale of adrenaline,a decoction of Doppler increases critical damage
Pysy: a mod from a developer that fixes some bugs,with skills including
https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2788/?

T
Tok-220v 02.04.20

baracus11 wrote:
without any mods.
there is a very useful mods that fix a lot of problems in the game

b
baracus11 02.04.20

RBunny
No, I'm not talking about skill. I mean the decoction of Doppler. Damage in the back - no higher. Of course critical. The numbers change in the area of error. In person can fly more than the back and Vice versa. There is no difference in numbers before and after the infusion.

R
RBunny 02.04.20

baracus11
Then try the mod,he was supposed to fix this problem,it is the shoals of the game

J
JABA AZAZINA 02.04.20

baracus11
God, Yes, don't use the broth then what's the problem ? this is not dark souls, even in death, is easily traversed by all. well Bang you around NPCs or bosses a few extra minutes without these teas, really do not know, the tragedy of some sort. we used to live without these infusions in the first and second parts, and now what ?

O
Oleg V 02.04.20

they sometimes work only under certain conditions and against certain enemies don't work at all (such as the Golem/griffins\ Olgert background Everek and so on)...

b
baracus11 02.04.20

Oleg
Well, the werewolf test - didn't work. Who works, I don't know?

b
baracus11 02.04.20

RBunny
These mods can correct or add bugs. And install - will have to guess whether the bug mod or the game itself. There is a complete list of what there made of?

O
Oleg V 02.04.20

baracus11
not exactly sure myself because this was freaking that decoctions so much, and I don't like bombs... this stuff works exactly against small enemies (bandits, utoptsev, and so forth)...+ read carefully the conditions, they are also difficult to perform (weather conditions, time of day, level of poisoning, adrenaline levels and so on) that you're standing behind the enemy doesn't mean you apply the blows in the back-in fact the strikes can have a bit to the side instead of the back... follow the chat damage there may be damage to the front 150 (for example), and 160-170 rear will be-there is a difference, but not a big... to drink the elixir and kill everyone with one blow will not work...

b
baracus11 02.04.20

Oleg
I have at level 20 and so the spread of damage of one unit of 80 (judging by the swords). That is 250-330 - all error. On the utoptsev Doppler hasn't exactly worked. Crete in one place left literally 1% HP like in person, and in the back. What a nonsense. While chatting on the side, not enough signs, in the style of the Witcher gains a critical strike (in the back) for example.

L
Loganhar 02.04.20

baracus11
in the game do not understand how some decoctions, such as decoction of the ancient devil a devil at all, no energy does not increase, I don't know what this potion does. A decoction of belohvost where you have to hit a combination of attacks and will increase the damage - it is also unclear how it works, I tried - but I do not see that the broth works.

Here is 2 of broth, which I do not understand. All other work, including water woman. And 100% of Crete is not a potion, and potion of Great Thunder. And it only works in rain and storm. It's not a potion, boy, you're beguiled.

b
baracus11 02.04.20

Loganhar
Boy, it has beguiled you. Skill instinct. No fix is working.

L
Loganhar 02.04.20

baracus11
you know, like the game itself shows that these skills are not needed. I play without broth from the Doppler because Doppler in the game I spared, he surrendered. And you killed him like a freak. Here's the consequence. The hunting instinct - and who needs that skill?! this is 4 the ability of the branch oil in alchemy. You che, a shitload of points to invest in so distant and unnecessary shelupon? I don't have enough points to bring Synergy in the top 5, and you do not swing what you need. Here's all the problems.

b
baracus11 02.04.20

Loganhar
Well, at the expense of the quest Doppler - not kill. But only tested in the case of a satisfactory result I would bother with that to start NG+ with him (killing in NY how would a purely mechanical or console commands to help). About the consequences of course you doesn't make any sense. If a non-working skills and decoctions is the idea of developers. On account of the branches of alchemy. Points in the transition to ng+ is enough to get to the sweet in this thread. I'm going to take out skill points of intoxication, 100% of Crete with butter and adrenaline (TC early in the fight, I'll have 2 points to finish 3 in a more or less complex fight, not long, but I like to hit red mobs) and synergy of course. For these 3 very should go there to swim. Signs will not take, except aksiya on quests (and in battle helps sometimes) and the rest will be on the red skills. In the remaining free already the taste will topical something. Alternative signs or whatnot. So that something that is not needed I can not shake. NG I finish the 55+ level. That's enough.

O
Oleg V 02.04.20

baracus11
and yet, 100% of Crete may mean not a chance (every shot=Crete), and critical damage, in numbers, such as you have a critical damage of 100 (for example), and will be 200 (and don't forget the units/armor and dodging enemies)-then even with the critical damage and potion, minus reservation will not be 200 damage, and 175 (for example)...

b
baracus11 02.04.20

Oleg
I these settings are not confused. 100% of Crete in skill, 50% of Crete in the broth. All about the damage. There is still skill on 50% chance for killing the enemy (in one game), but it is doubtful skill, if you take up Arondit. But for some people just not interested.