3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frizc 02.04.20 08:59 pm

Trip to Rogaland and collecting the army (Expeditions: Viking)

In General, all over the place and what to do XS.
All quests completed, decided to have a snack and the one from the expensive side of Fort between them.
Now what to do XS.
On the island Orkney, Heather said to go to Rogaland, and where he is I don't see on any of the cards.
Who passed? Help plez
28 Comments
Sort by:
W
Weruwe 02.04.20

As I did, went through all the chain of quests for Northumbria and the Picts. Then helped the Picts to capture the Fort, and the whole of Northumbria. Then put on the throne of the VAD as Regent. After Arkaah sailed Skallagrim with the news saying the King has decided to make me a Jarl Arkascha Islands officially, but it does lead to the plundering of the monastery on the island. After I plundered the monastery the same Skallagrim made me a Label and said they say now more and more people will come in my army. Sailed on Orkey talked to Sly and Salagrama in the house, came up with a plan. Next, you pass the quest of the Picts about the feast. Come to the feast and then on the thumb.

F
Frizc 02.04.20

Weruwe
Well, I helped the Fort, opposing Norton and the Picts.
But with Cunning I said, and Skallagrim there.
Where he stands?

F
Frizc 02.04.20

Weruwe
The map is the tent, and there is provided Camp Skallagrim - but it's empty, there is no one

W
Weruwe 02.04.20

Frizc
I don't know how the story develops after the Declaration of independence Fort. In fact it should receive the quest “the Great pagan army”. Personally, I have it appeared after the capture of Eoforwic the Picts, that is the end of the war.

F
Frizc 02.04.20

Weruwe
Well, I have.
A pointer is not there stupidly gather an army...

W
Weruwe 02.04.20

Frizc
Not sure how to be, but I think you need to help them to win one of the parties to a war, or to wait for a certain time Skalagrim arrive (about this at all not sure). You will be much easier to re-quest for one of the sides, and only then betray and take over. Just very may be that you have a bug.

F
Frizc 02.04.20

Weruwe
Well, no sohranki, then you need to play new(
Tried time shake, nothing has changed

m
maxcent 02.04.20

same!chose independence,appeared quest of the great pagan army!What do we do now figs knows,all over the place!

F
Frizc 02.04.20

maxcent
Well, I eventually found the saved game on the laptop, just at the point where I need to capture the Fort.
In the end, trying to defeat Fort

F
Frizc 02.04.20

AHAHHA, lol
Seized the Fort of the Picts, came to the island and there first quest to win the fight tricky, hide the arrow and he stupidly stands there and does nothing, tonee he resorts to the place, but talking with him is impossible.
What the f...u complete

M
Morgiden 02.04.20

Well I you know. My procedure was like this. Sailed to Britain. took the monk in the group. Went to deal with the robbers. Talked to them learned that they are citizens of one of the vassals of Northumbia their ship crashed because of the fact that the residents of the village as a complete PI... extinguished the beacon. And the good nuns from the convent sent them away. And to not die from hunger they had to steal. I invited them along to plunder the monastery. In General otmetelit nuns robbing bursting with gold chests and taking the horses, should give a half of production , or the whole of the Wanderers. Profit will be a little later. Next, I sailed on Orkney break local Tannu and unofficially became the Jarl. Came to the king to York, and told a story about robbers who attacked the nuns and how I heroically failed to save them, stroking the hilt of the sax. The king made a face but still sent me with the world, saying that watching me. Then came a good Samaritan and offered to work for the applicant. In the course of this chain in my third one will be the quest about the breakdown of talks, he and then we important. At the meeting of ambassadors carefully check the location of the camp. Stamp cut down the scouts, then make an ambush on the road West, and cheerfully cut the Embassy of Northumbia. Then we stamp on the venue there are already waiting for the ambassadors of southern vassal. Honestly what are we the Vikings and the proposed transaction ( requires a minimum of diplomacy 3) We give a part of the southern provinces of Northumbria , and in return they betray their old suzerain satisfied with guerilla warfare attacking supply lines and overlap in a common way on South, and in the same spirit. In General help to our invasion. If you helped the very people forced the robbers during the first landing in the UK, she will know of your heroics and will agree to help and send troops to Orkney and I suspect it helps the success of the invasion. Then in the camp a messenger arrives from Skallagrim and calls on Orkney where you decide to sack the monastery well, you know already. Still I was tormented by a vague sense that a branch of the Picts, the ruler, the daughter , who wants to marry his son Constantine I think it is also possible for such a thing to knock out. Overall IMHO the most logical to either continue it smartly to pass the Picts and nortom ugh England to disputed town offering dissatisfied to participate in the event)) And then. Well, or take the city for themselves and at war with both either help defeat someone, and then arrange the red wedding), MB someone else was found here such chips with the allies. as I. I think here on the success of the invasion shes so affected by the existence of a large number of native allies dissatisfied with the government.
upd* to Recruit can still be fans of the cult of Romulus, which must be exterminated in the quest of the Bishop, again on the branch Nortumbriysky quests. In General, we are of course bloodthirsty Vikings, but it is better to first chew the fat, and then guts.
Spoiler.S. Ufff still smog. Madhouse-the adventure on the verge of foul and barely crawled into the timer. But at the end. Became king of the United Pitanii and Northumbria and Earl Organiska Islands part-time. Senior brother Rurik alive became a full-fledged man with a master's shoulder, gave him the title of Tanna on his native region and holds Skull and of course his vassal did (mom is happy). He moved permanently to Britannia and became king, founding a new dynasty. Introduced to the Danish law, preserve and enhance major military and merchant Navy, strengthened army, restored order in the surrounding lands. Suppressed, drowned in blood the uprising in Pitanii and slapped on the horns of the Angles from the South who decided to come for a visit and imposed a tribute to their king. Took his wife, Nephew and spawn a lot of offspring , sending them to study and for glory. According to the results of a new dynasty bred and mixed with all the Western European monarchies and somehow in all now is a particle of the blood of my Viking. Well, something like that, if briefly.

H
Hogun 02.04.20

I understand that everything is much easier. The construction menu has two characteristics: prosperity and power. When I completed the power up to 100, then the army and I gathered all captured.

r
raspisnoy1 02.04.20

Hogan
Hogun?)) when part 3 will be?))bggg...

r
raspisnoy1 02.04.20

viktor.gradulenko
where the point of no return? I'm in a meeting of ambassadors...choose ambush(should I?).The Picts haven't even been,a branch of Northumbia already the idea has passed,chose the second option(to promise the dough)....sykotno quests Picts to screw up (they just met).You know...I'm on a fork the story,I'm afraid nakosyachit,and then a couple of days(real) replay.

M
Morgiden 02.04.20

raspisnoy1
raspisnoy1
Try) There is no right that wrong path any path somewhere Yes, is) the Point of no return - a controversial Fort. If up to this point is not saved, the army that is the power of 100 and did not attract allies didn't set up Orkeni that shish burn out the seizure of the Britons. Generally interesting to look at the option of one party , and then the red feast at the other))

r
raspisnoy1 02.04.20

viktor.gradulenko
Yes it is clear( I'm for it-that a certain global action completely changes the passage and some quests are not available here and asked the options with a meeting of ambassadors can POH.RIT quests Picts? if so,leave for later quest(and then suddenly it turns out that later rushed?)-that's what I am.As guides standards yet and even more playthroughs,then ask those who passed the game(where the trigger is sewn,after which W.PA?))).Well, just old Fort they say....the will to dance.I'm not one of those who likes to see/pass all 36 endings in the game,and of those who from the game squeezes all of the available quests (preferably without losing anything in the first passage)-then naturally I'll try and etc. options,but that later.

M
Morgiden 02.04.20

raspisnoy1
The meeting of ambassadors Herity quests of the Picts. Because you fool there and cut purely northrumbia and their southern vassals. true then king of the Picts will be well aware of your exploits in the service of Northrumbia and tell their dissatisfaction with the type of enemy you usell them.

r
raspisnoy1 02.04.20

viktor.gradulenko
Yes, everyone already(could not resist)))....appeared quest in your problem Fortand the goat on the throne with the troops I sent(( going now to the Picts,the pre-overfishing all fugitives....and Fort while I'm around strorony. thank you

r
raspisnoy1 02.04.20

viktor.gradulenko
do not tell what type Geirmund (Geirmundr) Barefoot-shamanic I have on the island drives that carpenter should expel the turbid polupoker? or let marking?

M
Morgiden 02.04.20

raspisnoy1
Let marking. There he will be gradually to build a house for arriving at the total usable hell.