3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pew-Pew-Pew 02.04.20 08:59 pm

Questions related to the passage of (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter)

That discuss issues related to the problems with the passage of the campaign of Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter
104 Comments
Sort by:
A
Amper 02.04.20

Stuck at the end of the second level in the Parking lot, what to make of this Armored vehicle, like all killed, and then not boom-boom .Thank you .

K
Korax_DC 02.04.20

To the APC need to run up and then ran to the roof Parking. There will be flying BlackHawk with weapons. It take a Zeus-MPAR (in the 3rd slot, but note - it is very heavy), then blow up a tank standing at the entrance. You can shoot from the roof but first it is desirable to destroy infantry, because Zeus aiming for a very long time.

A
Amper 02.04.20

a detail of Mona, when I hit run says x, he sits, and not to't flunk out, and when run on the roof, no one arrives, all kill priezzhat tank and the gun no .

K
Korax_DC 02.04.20

Sits in APC???? After the explosion of the gas station problem to come to VIP2 - just come to APC standing in the depths of the Parking lot. He starts to leave, and you get the Intel that you edit a tank. Then you report that fit the helicopter with a weapon and appears veypoint on the roof. The helicopter is recharging.

A
Amper 02.04.20

here it is ..oops, come to Bronevitsky, get a job to clear the path, kill all the enemies and all, no tanks, no job, no helicopter, th can I doing it wrong, walking around over the Parking lot and nothing, the armored car drove 10m and stopped, what's next , help .

L
Lugovaia Romashka 02.04.20

How to pass the first mission when one 5 marker ( which is green ) on the roof of the house ? What to do ( well, at after the probe rises in the sky )

b
burik_rus 02.04.20

Help!People help in the mission of the BULLDOG,a theme-prohodish the second checkpoint and poyavlyayutsya two new tasks under the name of the ROADBLOCK which are located on the highway,well I went up to them and nothing happens,what first, what second,and nothing else is presented.Who this place was,podskagite what you need to do it,thanks in advance.

M
McEclipse 02.04.20

how to destroy tank in Stora mission?

K
Korax_DC 02.04.20

1. In the first mission, the drone need to find a wounded soldier.. just to fly around. Just not the place I remember....
3. During the second mission to destroy the tank using a helicopter rocket launcher ZEUS (placed in the 3rd slot and VERY heavy)

L
Lugovaia Romashka 02.04.20

Korax >>>the sinks but I already passed ))) but still nice to have had help )) right now I play and play very hard ( not even because of the AI which by the way is not bad ) but because of my computer ....

K
Korax_DC 02.04.20

All players recommend.. for the full effect of the game to disable the markers on the enemy! Play becomes much more interesting 8)

t
trofim1984 02.04.20

how to pass mission vip2 is down when you blow up the house telling me to defend the survivors but nothing happens :( trying to approach the house says that I left the area actions :(what to do???????

K
Korax_DC 02.04.20

If destroyed 2 machine defense after explosion appear a marker on the wounded VIP2 in the house... In ruins and need to sit down... if there not allowed it seems it is a glitch... try to re-take the mission if it happens again.

K
KeFEAR 02.04.20

How to blow up 2 helicopters mission Ready for bear(Ready to bear)? There's still a tanks should accompany.

K
Korax_DC 02.04.20

Since the beginning of the mission to carry 2 (preferably 3-4, in case of death of the men) Zeus-MPAR. It's the only way I could find.

a
art4000 02.04.20

And I markers are immediately removed,tortured have to pass felled not childish,half an hour passed the piece at the start of the mission,and finally,well, first took a sniper used up all ammo, even the spare had to re-start the machine,neprorabotanny this moment,where is the realism,why can't I from the corpses to collect ammo?? sometimes only when the machine and everything,damn the penultimate mission left,Gee yesterday ran all the tanks,adrenaline....

d
denzil 02.04.20

I almost peed her! At the beginning of the second mission, when loading at the top of the inscription. The name of the mission - Mayday! May day!, it is our guess may day! so moved. Hochma. Just in time for the may theme.

p
patron. 02.04.20

People tell me how to call a airstrike , I cheto not catch up ? There is still need two rocket launchers to blow up the mission with VIP2... ?

K
Korax_DC 02.04.20

Bring on air defense sight, choose the Airstrike (from a list of teams he'll appear), and choose an action - attack.

V
Vo1ka 02.04.20

So I press the tilde-out menu-select action-attack shelter and so on-Then what???
when you press the tilde they are all avno run forward and there are no shelters stops attacks????
How to give a focused team?