3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Street Mag 02.04.20 09:02 pm

The Characters In Mafia 2 (Mafia 2)

I suggest this topic to viladamat as fashionable more complete info on personage games. (After reading the title of each topic, didn't find anything similar).

I'll start
1) Name:Vito (Main Character)
Surname: Scaletta
Screen: pix.PlayGround.ru
Brief biography:
The main character of the game was in the mafia for personal reasons — from his childhood he remembered the wealth and respect surrounding these serious guys, and Vito Scaletta really wanted to do the same. The son of an immigrant from Sicily, Vito grew up in poverty on the mean streets of Empire city, all his life he desperately sought to avoid the fate of his father and become "somebody." Once after a failed robbery in the military service in the Second World war in Europe, he has now returned home with a determination to achieve the desired and join the mafia seems to him expedient way to change your life and the fate of loved ones.
Alternative biography:
You see this man? His parents immigrated to the U.S. Empire City in search of a better life, but a rich Mafioso, his father died. And Vice versa – Vito grew up in a poor environment in a typical American poor part of town and had nothing to do with the guys who were stealing. One of these guys was Joe's best friend Vito. Once together they robbed the Bank, but they were not lucky– Joe ran away, but Vito was waiting for a prison. Fortunately, he was rescued by the Second World War and instead of prison, Vito came to Europe. After the war Vito returned, and Joe, who learned all of the underworld Empire City in detail, begins to type it in. And Vito always wanted to know the details of gang life.
Features:
-Fluent in melee combat.

2) Don DeLuca
Information on character: a well-Known lover of steaks, with a malicious smile, looking respectable, and discharging a vegetarian meal from the trailer. Looks cute and a bit friendlier than Salieri from the first Mob(!). This is due to the fact that he is younger than Salieri age.
The first employer of Vito and Joe,don is don,Paha under big guys.Something like Vlad Glebov from GTA4.Familiar with Joe's cooperation,the right hand Huryne is the Henry in the story get killed in the beginning of the game.The fact that Luke is their chief,it is clear from the first frame of the first trailer.Henry,calm and proud mademan",and recently joined the trust Joe,sits,afraid to interfere with the speech of the Boss,that is not true,by the way,about Henry.Not to forget the already quote the phrase And what about you,Vito?Are you against killing animals?Or,you know,HUMAN animals?.
It follows Luka just passing phase in the career of the HS and the plot.

3) Name: Joe ( clan member )
Name: Barbaro
Brief Biography: Joe Barbaro — a childhood friend Vito, both grew up in similar conditions. Joe became a petty bully and at a time when Vito fought the Nazis at the front, his friend remained at home and engaged in petty crime on behalf of the mafia. When Vito returns from the war, Joe becomes his passport to the criminal underworld. Throughout the game, Joe and Vito will be companions and accomplices of crimes and their friendship will become one of the most important elements of the plot.
Additional info: Joe is rude to the bone! Nothing will stop him, if need be to kill someone. While he is a great bartender and a janitor at the bar. In the Mafia 2 Joe serves in the same role, that of Vito.

4) Eddie ( also a member of the clan)
Information on the character:
we know another important character-Eddie. What can we expect from him? It looks like a cold, sarcastic person who didn't care, but if you do, he'll prove what he's capable of.
The above characters are the main in all of Mafia 2. Of all the main three characters, Vito will have two opportunities to survive and two ways to die. There is also the character of Eddie,but of him we know very little.

5) Name: Henry ( clan member)
Name: Tomasino
Screenshot: pix.PlayGround.ru ( click to increase)
Information on character: Henry is the most senior and experienced among Joe and Vito. Unlike Joe and Vito,he is a full member of the family, and in mafia circles it is called dedicated. At the same time, it is unknown why a boy like him, got in touch with a little thing like Joe and Vito but GamesRadar that they Henry is going to grow in your career, and it looks plausible.

Short bio: unlike Vito, Joe, Henry is already dedicated to (made man), which means that he adopted “family” is a full-fledged gangster, bound by oath of allegiance, and it guaranteed protection of a criminal clan. At the moment it is unknown why a man of his rank with the usual two small fry (at least initially), like Vito and Joe. Perhaps they were familiar for a long time and grew up together, or Henry instructed an eye on this rabble his masters from Cosa Nostra, or he took upon himself this labor, like the older brother. Whatever it was, the position of Henry in the mafia is an inspiration and encouragement for Joe and Vito. And in addition to friendly relations Henry watches their entry into the criminal environment and career growth in the criminal hierarchy.

6) The Mother Of Vito. ( Minor character)
Name and surname unknown.
Screen:
pix.PlayGround.ru

7) Name: Mike (minor perseu)
Surname Bruski
The auto mechanic.
Screen:
pix.PlayGround.ru ( click to increase)
Information:
Mike Bruski is one of the familiar Joe. He is a regular mechanic, but his garage is dealing in stolen cars.

8) Name: Joan
Name: Burner
??Girl Vito??
Screen:
pix.PlayGround.ru

9) Fat boy ( minor character)
pix.PlayGround.ru
Infa: Fat man appears in the beginning of Mafia 2. As a supporting character, the Fat man appeared in the trailer and in the screenshot. But the most interesting is that we know that Joe and Vito would kill him.

10) the Chinese
PlayGround.ru>
These characters Joe kills in the trailer. They are the most mysterious in Mafia 2.Perhaps it will be the Chinese mafia?

11) Frankie ( minor character)
Infa: This character is never seen again, but we know that he was killed. But who did it and who was Frankie - a question...

12) arms Dealer ( a minor character)
infa: the merchant could not get weapons from Vincenzo. He served in the army of Mussolini returned from World war II not only without eyes, but with a bunch of German ammunition, including machine guns MG42. Very similar to Yellow Pete.

13) Tony Rossi

14)Brian
pix.PlayGround.ru

15)Don Clementi-
pix.PlayGround.ru

Leo
pix.PlayGround.ru

16)Marty-
pix.PlayGround.ru
PlayGround.ru

17)Bomber-
pix.PlayGround.ru
18)Unknown girl-
pix.PlayGround.ru
19)Stephen Coyne-
pix.PlayGround.ru
20) Francesca Scaletta
Screenshot:
pix.PlayGround.ru
Information: Sister Of Vito. It was first shown in the frame in the March trailer Boom Boom later in the first part of the diary telling of the story and the characters.
21) Leon Galante ( Play an important role in one of the family, accurate information what status he is, no)
Screenshot:
pix.PlayGround.ru
Information: the Character appeared in a fan-made set of Mafia 2 in the summer of 2009.
The MSRP was released in March 2010 the Boom Boom trailer we could see him in one of the shots.
Later in the first part of the diary from which it appears the requirement for Vito to be of service to the family case of failure .....

1) Francesca Scaletta
Screenshot:
pix.PlayGround.ru
Information: Sister Of Vito. It was first shown in the frame in the March trailer Boom Boom later in the first part of the diary telling of the story and the characters.
2) Leon Galante ( Play an important role in one of the family, accurate information what status he is, no)
Screenshot:
pix.PlayGround.ru
Information: the Character appeared in a fan-made set of Mafia 2 in the summer of 2009.
The MSRP was released in March 2010 the Boom Boom trailer we could see him in one of the shots.
Later in the first part of the diary from which it appears the requirement for Vito to be of service to the family case of failure .....
3) El Graham.
Screenshot: none
Info: video kaplanova Of c DRIVE 2009 Chainsaw from the lips of the wounded Henry we know about Dr. El Graham Greek by nationality, he knows his stuff and doesn't ask questions.
4. Frankie Bats.
Screenshot: Presumably
pix.PlayGround.ru
Info: In the debut trailer from the words of Eddie, we learn about some Frankie bats in the trunk of a car, which is currently dead.
Later in one of the shots of the Boom Boom trailer we already see a dead man, sinking into a hole, not without the help of Vito, presumably this is Frankie corpse and bats the same in the trunk...

PS Yes, quite late after the release of the trailer over a month, but I think will not be superfluous.
And information for Derek can be supplemented, we know that Derek is one of the family members Vinci.

65 Comments
Sort by:
S
Street Mag 02.04.20

OK. Now I )
1. It is also possible here to discuss the nature of persoana, netau there, for example the way they say Il or something else.
2. the fact of the matter is that obsuzhdaetsya everywhere, and the good of this Mao will be center
3. Improvizacija as for me right now in every 2nd topic forum, the flood is not blocked is not one thing. Let's not offtopic here, but will write on the subject, if it is at all curious, it will be subject to I update ( I will be at boys Oh boys RA to view videos and to get away the characters and habits of the Persians.

_
_PooH_ 02.04.20

Normama.Not a dupe

S
Street Mag 02.04.20

Spasib FLUFF support. In General I propose to do so: what I find/Usenet new write, I will add in first post + I will from time to time to edit it myself ( add what I find)

N
N1KO 02.04.20

I agree with fuzz. By the way, the woman in the second trailer which stood in the Church next to Vito - his mother =)

S
Street Mag 02.04.20

Yes , I know it will make her screen and put in the first post....by the way if anyone wants to make a few screenshots of the ageing Vito's ( from the younger to the older), + give)

PS. added information about the old Persian + added one new ( old picked up from several sites)

K
King in the world 02.04.20

Indeed,why not create a separate topic?Of course,it's already been discussed,but it is better now in this thread.Let her stay!

S
Street Mag 02.04.20

Added in a cap of the mother of Vito

_
_Don_ 02.04.20

pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
Here is your oldVito on the game engine.

S
Street Mag 02.04.20

I realized this a long time ago,and all this time, suffered what was wrong.
Forget it, everything is fine!
For screenshots thank you

for the old identity senks, come home, take a hat)

_
_Don_ 02.04.20

Mike Bruski-Mike from characters.
De Luca is the same Luca Gurino,the same Onion from the Persians.

_
_Don_ 02.04.20

Insert info about Luke in the section on Luca,this is not separately.
+fix a couple of mistakes gramatiski

M
Mademan050920 02.04.20

The detective is still there!!!!

G
Guardian. 02.04.20

Similarly, a police record also.

N
Nazghul007 02.04.20

Yes in the second video Vito is quite old!

A
ARHANGEL VALERON 02.04.20

I have heard that the detective is very nastennyi and that more there do not know

B
Baxter1307 02.04.20

another sister of Vito, Francesca. And the guy who sells weapons name is Harry. Only strange is Italian, and the name Harry))

B
Blood_on_my_Hands 02.04.20

Yes, it's weird. And by the way it's a pity that Henry will kill((( such a charismatic character.

B
Baxter1307 02.04.20

And like Henry wouldn't kill his own wounded in the leg?

B
Blood_on_my_Hands 02.04.20

And all understand! Henry will live! UV

_
_Don_ 02.04.20

Even Marty don't forget