3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
allhuron84 02.04.20 09:03 pm

Figured out why the game freezes. (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

It's not so long it was necessary to break your head to understand why the freezes happen in the game. The game even on high settings, without heavy load cannot be loaded in-game items, such as people. Why the game just for a split second freezes that would be loaded during this time details. A simple example of the result, note that when you set high settings and move in the area with friezes, people do not appear, we see exactly the number of people, shows how we picture, but frieze, the game has made a leap after freezing and the details to the frieze, we have not seen appear. I mean the friezes this is a simple primary testing of parts in a particular region\picture. Another thing is when graffika at the maximum speed of running the primary testing of the parts is already in front of us, people are free to appear in the distance and not is not any of the Frisians, the game quietly loads the details. Now the question is, what can it be, that we do not give loading details on any settings, but only at the maximum, namely Ulta hitch or a particular function of the whole thing.
30 Comments
Sort by:
a
allhuron84 02.04.20

If there are smart people who understand, easier for programmers, can you have your in-game shot down or not is built on a software level.

a
allhuron84 02.04.20

Do not think that people faced with these games, when not was the primary testing location as I had on the old computer playing GTA4, there it was, the texture was not progresives they are not even seen as transparent and the roads were freezing the game until you see the picture.

a
allhuron84 02.04.20

Oh, and get this sort of thought on high settings in the game on the streets a lot more people go than the ultra hitch. Not sure were someone's attention. Because maybe the textures loaded much faster when the objects are smaller.

A
A3ZAKM1 02.04.20

with myself ahah

B
Be3yH4eG 02.04.20

allhuron84
Wait for the patch today, and don't move!

I
Ioannn 02.04.20

By the way same thing, (same thing in the assassin black flag), the game is literally a fraction of a second freezes every 5-10 minutes in different ways.
I'm already on my graphics card started to sin (just recently bought the PSU, I think with the video card that something was wrong).

T
Traun 02.04.20

Be3yH4eG
The patch will not help

Ioannn
I wrote how to get rid of the Frisians in the game. I was told that I'm inadequate and deleted my post.
And helps me Frisians at all.

a
andrey.com26 02.04.20

Traun
But how?(And your config?)(MSAA8 and restart the game?)

I
Ioannn 02.04.20

Traun
I wrote how to get rid of the Frisians in the game.
Listen, be a friend, write pliz in PM, PTS cha please!

R
Robik Bobik 02.04.20

Traun

S
Shimuto 02.04.20

put it on the SSD
MB feel better.

S
Simon Friendly 02.04.20

You developers explain...

a
alex.m_1995 02.04.20

The game makes to the API of DX11 is about 50,000 requests for drawing, and he draws only 10,000. In General, the reason that so clear — bad porting to PC.
If it still is in the number of tokalov, it is not easy to fix) will have to rebuild your meshes/textures/shaders so that it was more combinations that can batitsa in fewer kokalov. Essentially it is a mesh+texture+Shader = drawcall. Mesh using Shader 2 is 2 drawcall. But 2 Mesha ispolla one and the same Shader can batitsa one drawcall, provided that this staticmesh and not something animated. And now we figure out dudes exceeded the limit 5 times, and then they have to either rebuild the half of art, to gather a separate texture atlases, to simplify the Shader system, or stupidly cut art on 40K tokalov) We know which way they will go)))) will try to quietly remove a bunch of unique objects from the environment, will cut half of amitrov particles will lower the number of unique characters in the crowd etc)) and in General, it's really ridiculous to topnote.

M
MunchkiN 616 02.04.20

friezes occur in 90% due to the lack of the GPU memory as well due to the lack of bandwidth of the processor.
in confirmation of my words about the friezes often write holders 2 gigs and gigs less than vidyuhi. if lowering the texture quality of the Frisians becomes smaller.
the second reason is solved by extreme overclocking of the chipset. the CPU time is reduced and no freezes.
also on the frieze is affected by the phase of the moon and somehow connected to the Internet.
the number of requests on the API is finally nonsense. it is solely determined by the bandwidth of the processor. many engines compile shaders at all during boot. the crowd does not affect more than a normal system because it is fake for CPU processing.

R
Richards 02.04.20

guys Sedna patch comes out, should fiksanaly this case.

a
allhuron84 02.04.20

MunchkiN 616
Do you think that your words have the place?! Let me explain for bolshinstvo and for yourself that have a top iron.
icore 7 4770, GTX780, 2х8gb RAM 1600 Corsair and do you think there are games that I have on ultra at least 1 lag given, except assassin unity. Usually all the latest games I have at least 70-90фпс, and there is a sense, I have a Pentium 1. You have to get smart... so that I choked. You'd better not get smart, and above man, read what heresy carry.

M
MunchkiN 616 02.04.20

allhuron84
play without antialiasing and you will have happiness makovoe. game chuvstvet myself comfortably on 4 gigs cards. judging by the reviews I had read and р290 i7-ж970 even sly CROs pull the game with a comfortable speed with virtually no lag.
about the overclocking of the chipset wrote. FKH 6100 on 4 GHz-4.5 GCC with raised chipset and overclocked the HT bus pulls the game without lag, though not with maximum textures(for map 690). while its CPU usage is almost 90% consistently.
2 channel DDR I think for maxes is not enough because of the huge radius podgruzki and geometrically increasing bandwidth requirements. want no lag with max distanza - chase Mat Board or set of LGA 2011.
the game feels exactly the same problems that oblivion in 2006, the year asasasa

a
allhuron84 02.04.20

MunchkiN 616
I play much better and without visible Frisians is only on the ultra, is slightly lower on very high as I mentioned in the very first text written, starts, freezes, then picture goes smoothly, there is no smazannost movement , the effect as the mouse lags, but freezes are terrible. On ultra even freezes almost can not see, but the downside is that just running away, and in front of you and slightly more people show up, but the Frisians but like not on the eyes.

a
allhuron84 02.04.20

MunchkiN 616
But I don't like this, what would people like out of nowhere appeared, but if you choose friezes and friezes without the game, I choose certainly let people appear.

M
MunchkiN 616 02.04.20

allhuron84
I wasn't in the previous patch, it is possible that the developers broke students trying to OptimizeIT.
the emergence of additional people associated with the range. I test only the low and maximum range. at low course of Pocono very little and they pop up in front of his nose. at the maximum in reduce about 20 meters in the area that loaded.
the problem of popping out and disappearing objects was such as I have in watchdogs and was then tied to a lack of GPU memory. all max and of the UIAA x8. there are entire buildings were gone.