3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
- DILOR- 02.04.20 09:26 pm

REVIVE SHOUTBOX!!!

???
20 Comments
Sort by:
A
A.Soldier of Light 02.04.20

-DENIMUSS wrote:
do you give a shit about.
Us. A. Army ^_^

There is nothing to revive for a long time already everything is not as it was. And why Stalker then? He wants to revive? Political topics? Oh yeah... 8)

A
AR3E 02.04.20

Make Talk great again.

W
Wing42 02.04.20

What's going on here?

z
zdrastE 02.04.20

REVIVE SHOUTBOX!!!
the Phoenix rose from the ashes
the shoutbox reborn from...
Spoiler
-DENIMUSS wrote:
And you were always shit.

R
Rolemanser 02.04.20

Wing42
That's what happens with people who drink hawthorn bubbles, using it not as medicine.

W
Wing42 02.04.20

Rolemanser
After all, ordinary people that horrible drink,
If it is a little on the brain gives.

R
Rolemanser 02.04.20

Wing42
We have with these will be easier, people are better wines to buy a bottle, or moonshine than hawthorn. Hawthorn black and red we have trees growing.

W
Wolf347 02.04.20

What's going on here?

A
A.Soldier of Light 02.04.20

Rolemanser wrote:
That's what happens with people who drink hawthorn bubbles, using it not as medicine.
And once one smart man believed that drinking vodka - complete nonsense, he was shocked by that )) But began to drink and drink until now. Treated this way permanently. It is a pity that there is one bad side effect...

Max Hass wrote:
What's going on here?
the count ))

R
Rolemanser 02.04.20

A. Soldier of Light
A. Soldier of Light wrote:
And once one smart man believed that drinking vodka - complete nonsense, he was in shock from this
Want more in detail that for a smart man? Vodka since ancient times, known in Russia - Pravda called it bread wine.
Denatured alcohol can be drunk - but why??!!!

s
stalker7162534 02.04.20

Chat?
Jeremy Clarkson just now nice chatting about the roads and about the rich
For cases in England there is a two-tier system of treatment. If you have the money
Spoilertv put in a great clean room, and the nurses get you some nourishing hot broth as you like. If there is no money, you roll in the hallway, until he catches Golden staph.
Same with flights. Those who can afford it, eating peaches and pheasants, and then laid out the seat in bed and sleep all night. In economy class people sit the entire flight, his nose in someone's armpit, and hook up with rabies there is a common thing.
The train? The same. You can sit in the back surrounded by the bacilli of plague and crazies from Scotland. But if you pay more you can sit in front – on the expensive upholstery and the company of the Minister of Finance.
If you're rich, you live in better hotels, eat tasty, live in a bigger house. Even with money life can be improved with any of her. But not on the roads.
When traffic jam, Lord sugar feels in his Rolls-Royce the same inconvenience as the plumber Ron in his van. Wallet Its Iordachescu may burst from rhodium credit card (or what there still there are exotic elements in the periodic table), but in traffic they are useless.
And when the highway will go, too, nothing will change. Because although a Rolls-Royce Lord sugar can accelerate to 240 km/h, the Lord is bound by the same laws and restrictions that Ron on the Sprinter. Roads in Britain – as in Cuba or in Vietnam: the last gasp of Leninism.
That's why I was so happy when I found out that the government is going to introduce a two-tier system of road tax. They suggest that those who do not want to drive on freeways, would pay less tax. Great! Great news for the little old lady who rides her Jazz once a week in the next village to visit Peggy. But they say it is too bold...
Oh, come on! It is not so boldly as what you're going to offer me.
At first I thought that for those who will be taxed more, it would be good to reserve the high-speed range. But then the traffic will still hit a jam on the rich, who rightfully will trudge on it 60 km/h.
I offer to sell the speed limit. If you are not Austin Cambridge and not a Kia Rio, you can pay £500 tax a year to drive 150 km/h And if you pay £1000 can drive 200. You can probably introduce a gold tax of £10,000, and to allow 250 km/h and overtaking on the sidelines. Why not? After all, the police-it is possible – even though the best way to drive a car they think dergoing the wheel from side to side.
I have some thoughts about the centre. Now, when the red, are all – and those who are in a hurry and those who do not. This is stupid. Why not allow people to pay for the green light?
Then Lord sugar the back seat of his Phantom would switch traffic light remote control with built-in payment terminal and went to his work without delay. Brilliant! But it can do even better: if the other side will approach sir Richard Branson, green will be the one who will pay more. And while the plutocrats are measured, who is cooler, let it burn yellow.
For the economy it will be a boon, because the higher echelons of business will be faster to get to work. And another bets that they will raise in the heat, in a few weeks will be to build a hospital where poor people can't catch in the hallway aureus.
Of course, I also propose to introduce toll roads: superhighway without speed limitation, 250 km/h – the minimum allowed speed. Yes, again. Why not? The government constantly repeats that at a speed of 300 km/h trains are absolutely safe. And why not cars? What's the difference?
Without a doubt, daily Mail you write that it will be one rule for the rich and other for poor people. Yes, but so was the Bronze age. And the system works. Only in my version the poor will also benefit. Now, when someone buys a first class ticket, the cream relieves the airline. And the same with private medicine – the profit goes only a doctor. But if you do I think the rich will pay for the privilege directly to the state Treasury.
As a next example let's take the Parking lot. Now the rich are Parking illegally – because at least outside of London it is easier to pay the fine. Can 10 hours to stand on a double yellow line in Oxford – and it's cheaper than a Parking ticket for four hours on brewer Street in SOHO. So, I think we need to abandon the practice of fines for illegal Parking and impose a tax on the yellow markings. If parked in a designated place and pay the fare, the price is the same as now. But for Parking on a single yellow band pay £500. And on a double yellow line twice.
Will the rich pay so much? Of course they will! For the plane ticket they overpaid ten times, and we constantly read that the city revelers gave more than £20,000 for a bottle of wine. So why not pay in £500 every time you feel an urge to buy cigarettes? Think how it is possible to shear with those incredibly wealthy guys that put your Koenigsegg on a double yellow near Harrods. Now their car just evacuated, and they go and buy others, and no profit. But if you let them stand there for £24 ' 000 per day, per month, you can save up for a new airport.
Does this annoy the rich? Not in the least. Yes please! They are against tax when you do not get anything in return, but my system is much fairer. They pay tax, which allows them to lead an easier and more rapid life. There are no traffic lights. No obnoxious inspectors in Parking lots. No traffic jams on the freeways.
It is a wise plan, and over time it can be extended to other things: to pay the police, so she quickly came to your house – and Vice versa: if you did the crime, you can pay to turn a blind eye.
Stupidity? Far from it, if we remember that we already have a system in which children of rich parents put on the exam mark is higher, and poor children fill. I'm just suggesting to implement this system everywhere.

M
Mag Otshelnik 02.04.20

stalker7162534
Life in England is tough.Well I don't live there.

s
stalker7162534 02.04.20

I am a wanderer
Did You notice that England is not seeking to leave. Opposite this is from us to England eager. Brother brother-lived in the Baltic States as soon as possible went to England.

P
Pilat. 02.04.20

My friend went to Magadan.
Remove the hat, remove the hat (=

s
stalker7162534 02.04.20

Soldier Side
Congeniality.
Remember the old joke. Soviet. The current generation will not understand. For the time is not the same.
On the exam in Marxism-Leninism (or whatever it was called in our times? sclerosis, and drunken quarrels) Professor asks the student:
- Tell the content of the work of V. I. Lenin April theses?
- ... ?
- Then the contents of Capital of Marx?
-....?
- Well, you know at least something about Marx, Engels, and Lenin?
- ....?
The young man, but where are you from?!
- Of .Uryupinsk.
- (the Professor himself) And that if you spit on everything and leave for Uryupinsk?

P
Pilat. 02.04.20

stalker7162534
- ...why aren't you clapping?
- I'm a medic

P
Pixel Dragon 02.04.20

why?

P
Pilat. 02.04.20

sorovi bones! Yes, here is deader than an ancient burial mound)

N
Nevoeiro 02.04.20

stalker7162534
well, it does not mean that of England, as well) there really more than half of Lithuania and the Baltic States to create konkurentow plecam in sartire.

S
SolarGinger 02.04.20

well, let's say