3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksey Bitardskiy 02.04.20 09:26 pm

Help pliz! (Diablo 2)

Someone to play better? As head of the Stratocaster? And how to make naemnik I ran? Podskozhite podany!1

And in the case of the following question: I have nubbule discrete vidyuhi, it D2 do not want to run.
Discrete Nobuko : NVIDIA GeForce GT 720M
After installing Lindows 10 graphics card drivers were deleted, downloaded again based on the operating system bitness and proinstallirovan.
With Discretly run Fallout NV, MK9 - all works fine, and Diablo do not want, and the Nvidia control panel do not want, here are screenshots of troubles:
29 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 02.04.20

To naemnik did not run after you, just don't hire him.

A
Aleksey Bitardskiy 02.04.20

Spoiler

A

How to live with this now? Can anyone come across? I on the Intel 3000 standards, but the enthusiasm in solving this problem I have doesn't go away.

F
FludoTron 02.04.20

Alex Bitansky
For a start, try to run D2VidTst.exe in the game folder, and then see how it works.

A

Fly do trona
It passed stage: after the test the choice is between Intel 3000 and Intel 3000 2D draw, D2VidTst here does not matter, for he did not see a discrete graphics card.

F
FludoTron 02.04.20

Alex Bitansky
I come home from work - I will look, I also have a laptop with Discretly on Win10, I'm also on strooke play.
PS: look, the problem is the same)

a
annortheone 02.04.20

Remove from the system integrated via device Manager, maybe then you will see discrete, to disappear because there is nowhere else.

P
PU3R 02.04.20

Alex Bitansky wrote:
And how to make naemnik I ran?
Take the offensive mercenary is in itself...

A

Fly do trona
Also Nvidia?
G_V
I think if you delete from the system are integrated through the device Manager, you can see a black screen, and have a chance to throw the computer games and start GIDI.
Spoilersa such swasta ninada.

F
FludoTron 02.04.20

Alex Bitansky
Yeah, also NVIDIA. And Yes, the built-in delete not worth it.

A

Fly do trona
Waiting for Hardwareгоспод with answers.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 02.04.20

With laptops and other portable lasciviousness were not working, but maybe the BIOS has a function of speeding up the discrete graphics. Thread somewhere in the section Integrated Peripherals, Advanced Chipset or.

A

Sanchez Ramirez
The boost function of discrete graphics in the BIOS my nubuka is missing, unfortunately. Checked.

F
FludoTron 02.04.20

Alex Bitansky
This is not Majid life.
BIOS should be. Just on different laptop different keys and usually need to have time to call him in the span of less than a second, so jMaki on f2 with the same speed as luchesi Baal on hbr )

A

Fly do trona
Bios walks the earth.
This maybe way of life.

F
FludoTron 02.04.20

Alex Bitansky
As an option, yet found a workaround via the context menu. Another thing that is annoying every time it is run.

A

Fly do trona
Not working. The icon in the system tray, which appears as a result of manipulation listed in the screenshot does not show the D2 at launch and working D2.

Spoiler

D
Darkman-BFG 02.04.20

Lenovo G500S ))))
I have exactly the same discrete, but of course I run through d2m, did not try it? As you can see everything works
Windows 10-I
By the way you MapHack D2me lit :D

F
FludoTron 02.04.20

Darkman-BFG
As described by someone earlier, even if you run the game through the shortcut menu with a choice of NVIDIA, use the game will still be integrated. Now it seems to have found a solution to the problem at dinner will understand.

F
FludoTron 02.04.20

So, problem solved.
1. Downloaded NVIDIA Inspector
2. In the program window in the center there is the string Driver Version and next to it the settings button (box with a screwdriver and a wrench), click it.
3. In the window that appears NICHEGO NOT TRAHAEM except line Profiles in the upper left corner. There, select Diablo II
4. Scrolls down the page looking for the string Enable application for Optimus. Change its value to SHIM_RENDERING_MODE_ENABLE
5. Click Apply changes in the upper right corner.
Everything in the NVidia settings you can now choose the map for Diablo II.exe
Spoiler
The app can throw in the mail.