3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
L303 04.09.19 04:08 pm

Comoletely dreams

Guys, that's all ask this question, there is not yet asked. Have long been looking for a space simulator to be able to sit down on the planet, the romance of space, no reference to the story, a journey in space and to sculpt their own destiny. About landing on the planet and I will not say. Need different quests, beautiful graphics , exploration of planets (inhabited, of course), the station , and the rest will go .

In General, write your favorite games in this genre! All good=]

8 Comments
Sort by:
D
DobryyNaker 04.09.19

Myself looking for a game - who will find, I will be grateful )

D
Dreik Fernis 04.09.19

No Man's Sky
Spoilerroom

R
RikoChiko 04.09.19

Only Cosmic Citizen.
In Elites. But they can not sit on the planet with the atmosphere and quests in the spirit of fly kill take the goods.

T
ToxaF1 04.09.19

When the phrase Comoletely dreams immediately reminded of Freespace 2. I wish a remake was zabuxali.

M
MunchkiN 616 04.09.19

only heard in response - such Igor voschem no
domanska is myltse Yes spice of Engin that there is Greco

L
L303 04.09.19

MunchkiN 616
It's not fair, why is there all sorts of shooters, strategy ( but not exactly) , race, and such space is not present?(

M
MunchkiN 616 04.09.19

L303
the combination of space aircraft simulator with sucanon Yes Nonbreaking space is perhaps one of the most complicated difficulties and engines to something like physically not ready
and how would the genre where you are the pilot of the plane is not for everybody
and so for example there are more x - rebult and every elite denier peck-peck

D
DobryyNaker 04.09.19

Galaxy on Fire (2 and above) Android (normas on the tablet)
Though primitive, but a cool economy, quality, mission, explore constellations
Addons there, too, right
Even the ports on bake there is, however, no one normally does not plow (

Haegemonia: Legions of Iron before identity was...
Modern Prey like the identity there is some beginnings of flying in space... well, if it need a little Nekomata and a little bit of space