3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yarik2317 01.10.19 12:06 pm

Is it possible to save the paladin of Dans passing Institute? (Fallout 4)

Lord explain to me whether it is possible to save playing for Dancing institution? And what quests would be the point of no return.
25 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yarik2317 01.10.19

Lord explain to me whether it is possible to save playing for Dancing institution? And what quests would be the point of no return.

d
dagdag 01.10.19

Yarik2317
Complete the quest Blind betrayal, then play for the Institute, the Dance will remain alive, but either you will be his enemy, or he will simply cease to respond to you(if you raised the level of relations up to the maximum), but in this case he will live.

Y
Yarik2317 01.10.19

And another question. What ending do you think is better? As for me, the best ending for the Institute, although BS do not want to destroy.

d
dagdag 01.10.19

Yarik2317
Complete the quest Blind betrayal, then play for the Institute, the Dance will remain alive, but either you will be his enemy, or he will simply cease to respond to you(if you raised the level of relations up to the maximum), but in this case he will live.

Y
Yarik2317 01.10.19

And another question. What ending do you think is better? As for me, the best ending for the Institute, although BS do not want to destroy.

L
Linch2000 01.10.19

I the Institute was destroyed. Blew up (the bomb laid in the main reactor). Made useful to all factions. Especially Sean little, Cinta, took, and employees dismissed. )))
Now the dilemma - to take synthetics to par harbour BS, or fail. No, I will not take..

Y
Yarik2317 01.10.19

Linch2000
If you do not surrender, it will give the perk

L
Linch2000 01.10.19

I the Institute was destroyed. Blew up (the bomb laid in the main reactor). Made useful to all factions. Especially Sean little, Cinta, took, and employees dismissed. )))
Now the dilemma - to take synthetics to par harbour BS, or fail. No, I will not take..

Y
Yarik2317 01.10.19

Linch2000
If you do not surrender, it will give the perk

L
Linch2000 01.10.19

Yarik2317
I'm not for perks play, and according to conscience. ))) And Children of the Atom can explode and can be left alone. )) Let there at home doing. Like especially not to disturb anyone.

L
Linch2000 01.10.19

Yarik2317
I'm not for perks play, and according to conscience. ))) And Children of the Atom can explode and can be left alone. )) Let there at home doing. Like especially not to disturb anyone.

Y
Yarik2317 01.10.19

KST who knows why I have the radio Cores of the World not there?

Y
Yarik2317 01.10.19

KST who knows why I have the radio Cores of the World not there?

a
afiges 01.10.19

I personally took for the brotherhood,because the subway who think soft machine man too and went to Institute but themselves no one thinks the Minutemen at all because to me dregs of society are not capable of anything,and in the Harbor, children of the atom I wiped off the face of the earth because they are stupid fanatics,and synths left let them live without Dima who went and surrendered

a
afiges 01.10.19

I personally took for the brotherhood,because the subway who think soft machine man too and went to Institute but themselves no one thinks the Minutemen at all because to me dregs of society are not capable of anything,and in the Harbor, children of the atom I wiped off the face of the earth because they are stupid fanatics,and synths left let them live without Dima who went and surrendered

L
Linch2000 01.10.19

Yarik2317
Like in the menu of the quests will have to the signal and not the radio Cores of the World. There's this guy at the monorail station, asks you to help him find his wife and child (be fooled).
Спойлерhttp://ru.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Nuka-World

L
Linch2000 01.10.19

Yarik2317
Like in the menu of the quests will have to the signal and not the radio Cores of the World. There's this guy at the monorail station, asks you to help him find his wife and child (be fooled).
Спойлерhttp://ru.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Nuka-World

b
bowpav 01.10.19

Yarik2317
And what LVL character? There seems to be not immediately it appears, and after reaching a certain LVL.

b
bowpav 01.10.19

Yarik2317
And what LVL character? There seems to be not immediately it appears, and after reaching a certain LVL.

B
BlackTigerTK 01.10.19

bowpav wrote:
There seems to be not immediately it appears, and after reaching a certain LVL.
Level 30