3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GTAshnik i NFSnik 02.04.20 09:28 pm

The Run 2 (Need for Speed: The Run)

From the ending it is easy to understand what is going on. The phrase I call and the uncertain response of Jack speak volumes. Express assumptions on the continuation of the blockbuster.
40 Comments
Sort by:
f
fanat vs real madrid 02.04.20

Yes me too, as that phrase alarmed!I think that if The Run 2 it will be in the city preferably New York!

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 02.04.20

And I wish from Murmansk to Magadan drove across Russia. This would clearly was.

d
dante_01 02.04.20

and I want to Mexico))

G
GTAshnik i NFSnik 02.04.20

I GUESS The Run 2 will take place around the world. That would be cool.

i
igorokjjj 02.04.20

Run 2 will be on boats across the ocean from Russia to America...

X
Xpessar 02.04.20

Probably will involve all of America: Northern, southern and Central. The prize will be in billions of dollars)

D
D0c_81 02.04.20

.... bullshit are comrades! THE RUN II ??? absurd. EA screwed up with this igrulya, I don't know how, and to what extent. race in history of 3, max 5-6 mins and then drive? multiplayer have not seen... continued UNDERCOVER'a - NAH!!! will not that serve.... and a failure!!!

H
HyperHZ 02.04.20

The next NFS will definitely be cooler wound ,for a great Shift 3, or new creation from Criterion,a the run 2 is possible.

N
Nuzhdayuschiysya v skoros 02.04.20

looking forward to! 1st like...

H
Harry Uerg 02.04.20

I hope the second will be more normal... until the NSF is only a little bit got up from the floor where it dropped shift, HP and other paradidomi slag in the series...

H
Harry Uerg 02.04.20

Underground (1 and 2) just still kept NFS on the top, then came Most Wanted and surprised us and then the series sunk into the abyss of the toilet...

N
Nuzhdayuschiysya v skoros 02.04.20

let the last NFS was so-so (frankly crap!), BUT Hot Pursuit 2010 I think the revival went... well I would be glad if you will The RUN 2! liked the first!

S
Sir_Andrew 02.04.20

I hope that will continue, I personally liked the game!

d
deIIis 02.04.20

The route would be 3 times as long and management of the standard architecture, not some newfangled (car - tank) - then the game would be a success. Continue most likely not... People won't buy. Just the name of the game will be different, but not Run 2.

X
Xpessar 02.04.20

deIIis
But the game itself hints at the end)

X
Xpessar 02.04.20

vitalik-760
Abrams or T-90?

X
Xpessar 02.04.20

vitalik-760
T-90 flying tank Russia, as the cars in the game)

p
pirate666 02.04.20

And I'm not against the continue. Satisfied with the game. Some where made to suffer))

X
Xpessar 02.04.20

pirate666
In the snowy mountains, where you drive 6 pin points?

p
pirate666 02.04.20

Surprisingly, but the mountains somehow, even easy. PTS liked, especially when boulders from above flew. But in Chicago a little braked. Night difficult to drive. I have the feeling that the lights do not burn completely. Some places do a damn sight.