3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alb 02.04.20 09:29 pm

Real Lights plus Ultra Graphics Mod (Prey (2017))

Tell me how to install Real Lights plus Ultra Graphics Mod
https://www.nexusmods.com/prey2017/mods/22?tab=description

4 Comments
Sort by:
s
snowflakes 02.04.20

ALB
Extract the zip file, inside there are 6 folders, each of which has a name that explains where to put files for proper operation of the mod. Do not overwrite files before you overwrite them!
Open the file game.cfg (% yourusername% \ Saved Games \ Arkane Studios \ Prey) using Notepad and set the preferred resolution, make sure it is installed only after the reading.
Open the autoexec.cfg (main folder Prey), and the bottom line (r_TexturesStreamPoolSize = XXXX) set the size of your VRAM in MB. for example, for 4gb = 4096 for 6gb = 6144 and so on.
If you want the preset "Darker Atmospher" has been saved, follow the instructions on the folder containing the file, and set the brightness of the game at -5 (don't worry, otherwise you'll get overexposed white)
Enjoy!

G
GAWNUKWEKA 02.04.20

Actually, there as elsewhere, you can translate the page into Russian by clicking on the RMB and selecting translate on Russian. And you will have a transfer setup description.

a
alb 02.04.20

GAWNUKWEKA
I'm blind and can't see.

Thanks it worked, I got more graphic settings in 4K, the graphics are gorgeous, everything on high except supersampling, fps 20 squander skunk :)

s
snowflakes 02.04.20

ALB
I wish you a good time