3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maxell Rus 02.04.20 09:30 pm

A good weapon in the game (Battlefield 1)

Greetings to all users of PG, which weapon in Battlefield 1 would you recommend ? (for each class) I Myself am a veteran of the Battlefield series, but Battlefield 1 the first game in the series which I can't find a normal and balanced weapon.

P. S happy new year :)
9 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krrrva 02.04.20

To scout yuzayu Geber 98 shooter, I bought the rifle but due to the speed of a bullet back to Guevera. The assault on probably the most gelegen ratio.

M
Maxell Rus 02.04.20

Crra
OK, thank you)

P
PG_CrazyPunk 02.04.20

Support The Pistol. Medic - Farhuat Hill (or something like this). Attack of hellrider or libellous. Quite universal to me. But of course all depends on distance of application.

T
Toxa95 02.04.20

Crra
Maxell Rus
Geber 98 only if you have decided to posnayperit. For rush-scout nothing better than the SMLE and Gevera 95 not invented (at most 1.5 K kills 95-wow).
Support - MG15 - it is more or less universal. If you're so awesome that can shoot down with machine gun, 2 aircraft, and MG14 awesome. She still saw in the near distance. And you can still use the M1917 in the far distance. The bipod is generally a laser gun.
The assault - Helrigel, Mr-18 and Libellous - in short, almost all automatic weapons - rules. Medic - Mondragon, regular Meshes of Rigotti, Fedorov and a new gun with a drum instead of the store depending on the distance.
Something like that.

K
Krrrva 02.04.20

Toxa95
I play small maps, keep the main middle-distance and great bend 98.95 recharge fast and without sight shoots great but the damage is too small and the middle distance with a fly are not easy to kill

M
Maxell Rus 02.04.20

PG_CrazyPunk
Toxa95
Crra
Thank you very much :)

J
JetbalanceTLT 02.04.20

Maxell Rus
Inserting my pennies =)

Sniper
Prefer Geber 98 arrows or the sniper, depends on the style and positions. I want to open Mosin arrows to try.

- Medic -
Selbstlade м1916 arrows or the lens, depends on the distance.
Automatic Fedorov is very good.
Rifle, Farquhar-Hill.

- Support -
I like the m1918 Bar and MG15.

- Attack -
Helrigel, Mr-18 lens or trench. From jobasha good Model 10-A hunter and Model 1900.

This is my personal opinion and I do not impose it. There are plenty to choose from. Try and precisely define what you're comfortable to run under your style of play.

M
Maxell Rus 02.04.20

JetbalanceTLT
Why all the Geber 98 as recommended ?))

J
JetbalanceTLT 02.04.20

Maxell Rus
Because of the speed of a bullet, do not make huge advance. Plus a nice killer-the working range. At range of 100-130 meters vancott in the body. A nice bonus =)
Me another Martini-Henry really liked it, interesting barrel.
Pay attention to the box reduce the damage and pick up by yourself under different situations.
Lebel is also enjoyable as the Winchester 1895. You need to try.
Personally, I when I open Mosinku with the gun, I will only go with her =)
If it is, of course, not absolutely will be HS.