3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gryxa 02.04.20 09:31 pm

To transfer stored (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

guys has anyone tried with pirates to transfer the save on the license?
downloaded the game,went 1 Chapter (wanted to see what kind of eco system with fortresses) and decided to buy the game,but again to wander 10-15 hours just so I do not really want.can I transfer the save to a license?because as far as I know,game saves are not in the cloud and local files on computera
6 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kto to tam 02.04.20

Also interested. =)

v
vstorspb 02.04.20

I had the same problem but I couldn't move save original game did not accept the save from the pirated version

P
PIRAT69 02.04.20

Спойлерhttp://store.steampowered.com/app/356190/Middleearth_Shadow_of_War/
There are black and white steam cloud.

G
Gryxa 02.04.20

Badfox69
and?if you don't know the cheat the figs can break the game for gold even in the license.so save are not on the server and on the computer.genius

P
PIRAT69 02.04.20

Gryxa
Can break, the current can not buy. Luved shopping, genius. Steam deducing that you need to eat is the preservation.
They should be this format: 08d6fe79_1_ShadowOfWar.sav
Well, there still should be thrown in a folder.
Breaking gold even in the license, and pirates? But about gold I wrote above.
I understand gold's on their servers. And if you buy it from there and pulls out. Here I performed there tests on 600 gold, after Engine there dokinuli, all can not buy, the game restarted. Fig. Take Oberau excess and voila everything is bought. The server sees how many bought and how many received. Extra uracil and not gives to buy.

a
aist16 02.04.20

Save are two addresses:
C:\Users\Public\ DocumentsSteam CODEX\356190\remote
and C:\Users\Имя\Documents\ WB GamesShadow of War\