3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor Malenik 02.04.20 09:32 pm

Such here a canoe with a gamepad (Dark Souls 3)

In General, if a strong vibration in this game, the Xbox One's Controller hangs together with the game, when the controller vyklyuchili viperously just kapets as the game immediately droops.
The problem is the controller or the game ?
19 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey 82 02.04.20

Igor Malenic
Use XBOX 360 controller for PC. With this problem in DS is not encountered. Interestingly, and in other games everything is fine?

I
Igor Malenik 02.04.20

Sergey 82
In other haven't tried. But like normal because I used to play in 2-3 games.

S
Sergey 82 02.04.20

Igor Malenic
The controller is connected to a PC or console? You can try to remove vibration in the settings of the game.

I
Igor Malenik 02.04.20

Sergey 82
Connected to your PC via Bluetooth.

S
Sergey 82 02.04.20

Igor Malenic
If the other games fine, obviously a software problem may help to reinstall the driver controller, and to experiment with appropriate settings of the game.
Maybe someone will unsubscribe really solved this problem.

a
ayyrasmus 02.04.20

Igor Malenic
except Bluetooth, gamepad not otherwise connect? try in game settings to disable the vibration, maybe it'll help

R
Ryazancev 02.04.20

ayyrasmus
On idea it is possible and the cable to stick, but that model didn't get it, there is only a connector under it. Here is the model with cable https://www.dns-shop.ru/product/db0cbb0b91db3330/gejmpad-microsoft-xbox-one-for-windows-cable-cernyj/?p=1&i=4&mode=list&brand=brand-microsoft

a
ayyrasmus 02.04.20

Ryazancev
I asked the theme author if he can use a gamepad otherwise than through Bluetooth. maybe he has all the necessary components for this is

R
Ryazancev 02.04.20

ayyrasmus
Sorry friend, maybe he is in truth a stray cable on the mini USB.

I
Igor Malenik 02.04.20

ayyrasmus
disable vibrate helped, only the Bluetooth Yes. But what's the problem ? Don't want to play without vibrate.

A
Apokalipsis113 02.04.20

Update the driver for the controller. Though he melkosopochny, it has a separate installer wood Windows which is not always itself additionally drains. Also bear in mind the time for some important games in which the port is connected gamepad, i.e. switching to different physical usb ports somehow can lead to work or other pleasures.

R
Ryazancev 02.04.20

Igor Malenic
I do not know how your version of the controller, but the wired version for the 360-th Box has a level adjustment of vibration in the settings. Maybe you should just slow down a little and everything will be beam?
https://support.xbox.com/ru-RU/xbox-on-windows/accessories/change-controller-vibration-windows-10

I
Igor Malenik 02.04.20

Apokalipsis113
well via Bluetooth hemmed gamepad, it is also possible to consider USB podrobki ?

R
Ryazancev 02.04.20

Gave the link above. There is a different work (could be wrong). But just in case, go to devices and printers, find your device and see the options in settings.

S
SkEwReK 02.04.20

Do me geypade Juan was trouble with the sound if it the headset stick. in store(store Windows) a program to upgrade geypada. I updated and it lags a lot.

A
Apokalipsis113 02.04.20

Igor Malenic
well via Bluetooth hemmed gamepad, it is also possible to consider USB podrobki ?
Yes, maybe.

R
Ryazancev 02.04.20

Apokalipsis113
And where such confidence in this, you have such a gamepad?

A
Apokalipsis113 02.04.20

Ryazancev
And where such confidence in this, you have such a gamepad?
Yes, I had one of the first versions for xbox one and there were similar problems in some games.

R
Ryazancev 02.04.20

Apokalipsis113
And what for then on the Microsoft website they write about the need for the application to adjust the vibration, if it can be done in the settings Windows (https://support.xbox.com/ru-RU/xbox-on-windows/accessories/change-controller-vibration-windows-10)?
I have a wired 360 Box can be adjusted from the settings Windows, I suppose that pad from 1-Oh Boxes can be wired as well. But bluuu not sure about the availability. Therefore asked you, as Microsoft write, that's the only way (without alternatives).