3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Homikator 02.04.20 09:33 pm

Does not run on Windows 10 (The Witcher)

All kind time of day.
Decided to play The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut bought in Steam, but there it was, when you start the game crash with the error"discontinued operation of the program, that is, a black screen appears with cursor hand and then same error.
Looking for a solution to this problem, but so far without success.
Please help, can someone faced.
Config in the spoiler:
СпойлерWindows 10 Pro x64 (16299), Motherboard - Asus Maximus VII Ranger, CPU Intel Core i5-4570 (acceleration to 3700MHz), Video - MSI R9 390 8G Gaming RAM - Kingston HyperX KHX1600C10D3/8GX (16GB) power supply - Corsair RM750.
6 Comments
Sort by:
G
Glnai 02.04.20

MR.Homikator
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/other/amd_ne_budet_reshat_problemu_nestabilnoj_raboty_staryh_igr_v_novyh_drajverah-282500/

V
Vor Piratych 02.04.20

Seven and put the game back in steam. But for normal game download Repack torrent.

B
Bupycop 02.04.20

Thief Pertici
The game is worth a penny, what is it to return? Although there is no question in connection with your nickname...

B
Bupycop 02.04.20

MR.Homikator
MR.Homikator wrote:
Bupycop
What with my nickname wrong?
Well Hemiketal and then what?
And where do you see what I wrote about the return game?
I mean he didn't say anything, I spoke to someone earlier, talking about the return, also addressed to him.

P. S I Suspect that you were not aware that the author created topics in the forum will get a notification about any activity in his subject. According to this, I will assume you mistakenly thought that I asked you.

R
Rottan 02.04.20

MR.Homikator wrote:
from the aggressive primates!
And you who attacked and insulted? Huh? Aggression comes only from you.

D
Denis Kyokushin 02.04.20

MR.Homikator
The GOG version runs on 10-ke without problems.