3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RGC 02.04.20 09:33 pm

Robe of the Archmage was lying in his chambers. (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Once again decided to play Skyrim, this time a mage. As expected, put a bunch of mods, joined the Board. After the quest in Saarthal went to report to the Archmage on the field, he was in his chambers. Talked to him, then decided to walk around his room. Imagine my surprise when I saw on the table a robe of the Archmage, which you can just take(steal, actually). As I recall, this thing is given for the fulfillment of the final or one of the final quests for the mages. Or I do not remember? Googled it, like I never found the armor lying in the free access. Now I sit and think how come the mod is what is to blame?
Here is the proof that if:
Spoiler
14 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 02.04.20

RGC
In vanila also lying. A mage is first thing in the new passage, take a carriage and drive to the magicians behind this shmotki. The magician initially, it edge useful. Then, when the smithy, enchanting and alchemy can sway things to do that this rag even on trousers will not do.

R
RGC 02.04.20

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
Yes, I know, but now I'm with rebalancing a mod that all of these exploits removed. Thank you for your reply, for some reason I was sure that the only instance of armor is given for the quest
No, all the same something not that. Nothing in the world can find information about the fact that Seth was lying in the chambers. In all the guides, all the wiki said that to get you have to pass the main quest of the mages ' College. I'm confused

v
vincent44 02.04.20

what vanile? Where is it?

R
RGC 02.04.20

vincent44
This is the standard vanilla version of the game without mods

a
arah 02.04.20

RGC
As I recall, this thing is given for the fulfillment of the final or one of the final quests for the mages. Or I do not remember?
Become Archmage of the College and give the room and all its contents in perpetuity.

D
DirtyLol 02.04.20

in vanila no, but you wrote that pulled a ton of mods.

R
RGC 02.04.20

DirtyLol
But the fact of the matter is that I did not put anything that could add this armor. In General, just decided to bail on this garment, will wear when I become an Archmage, otherwise what a mess

v
vincent44 02.04.20

RGC
thank you

E
Eremite_City 02.04.20

In the chambers of the mage, you can go only with EnCana. Not before.
So even without a clue, how you get there without the codes.

R
RGC 02.04.20

Eremite_City
I kind of wrote the Archmage sat in his quarters and the door was open. I have nothing to do the cheat

E
Eremite_City 02.04.20

RGC
So, after a conversation with psychically. Very rarely,
when Telfair gives instructions to report the find to
Saltare the Archmage. Because at this time, usually Saves
is in the Hall of the Elements, or stands on the street where the thread.

R
RGC 02.04.20

Eremite_City
Immersive is possible to blame Citizens, not sure whether he's Board

a
arah 02.04.20

RGC
Pereprohozhu new Persian, popped in to see the College Archmage clothes are on the table. (Not required for Citizens I do not have) Or are they in vanilla are, or adds some other mod.

E
Eremite_City 02.04.20

RGC
No, that's without any DLC armor is on the place.

Arah
There they are in vanilla. Even in the lockers dig in! :)
By the way - the armor there renewable. When I was the Archmage -
constantly place avtosborschikov housing to zero. To
flew things. It seems, developed unwritten laws of physics!
So, if a long time not to appear there - things respawn
no problem. This is the only simulatenously house.