3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
arseny2002 02.04.20 09:34 pm

Broke save. (Fallout 3)

Took quest They remained two times - the fastest way to the scientist, and 1 time from the menu next to it. Now start the latest save game and resets all the progress of pers is near vault 101, absolutely free of all marks on the map either. Quick save, and, in my opinion, the earlier you save, loaded.
Before that, during the passage of the used console: added points hacking and explosives to paragraphs 10-15 and 9000 caps, then near the town where I take the quest they have not met kusterer, even though I'm around it a few times, ran around, and I summoned a console command, then found that near the shelter of this kid (while I was fighting the ants, he's hiding), there was his clone. I remained, frightened clone and remove it by kill command.
Here, like all the actions with the console.
Perhaps because some of them game point. Game version is 1.7, pirates, gold edition.
I hope this forum someone is viewing and give me an answer how to cure this bug with minimal losses (to play want) to, if possible, not repeated.
Thanks in advance.
8 Comments
Sort by:
z
zapsib18 02.04.20

Had the same crap,always play female Persian,and then the guy out of the shelter,to help out here will not long ago it was.

V
Vito Aleksandrov 02.04.20

In General,beware of console commands additem settings of the game and GG, each new command closes the previous and that would undo the whole chain changes, you need to consistently cancel each one separately, in the same order as they were applied but in reverse order. (change the shirt under the coat will not). Fix saving does not work, you need to fully edit the save file and to understand that there are specifically spelled out. The only thing is you can continue the game with the latest personal saving and to use the only the save menu forgetting about the option quick.

a
aKinave 02.04.20

Had a similar problem when preserved in the alien ship from the DLC and then because of their own krivorukost removed this DLC again and loaded the save game, in the end, too, without any of the loot and armor from vault 101 (even the quests were not in the tab INFO).

a
arseny2002 02.04.20

Vito Aleksandrov
So fly it save from the menu, and the fast survived. Oddly enough.
To fix this bug (revert), as I understand it, will not work, since I'm fairly far gone? But I have a save before I used the console command is additem.

V

Play with the last known good save, and using additem remember that this may lead ultimately to the collapse of the game in an unexpected way. I add movement speed, jump height and the like but try to do it with the help of the mods, which at least can be disabled. But not to be confused with the command Player additem, it's harmless command is received the items via the console. And team settings need to be applied as sparingly as possible. I think that's the cause of your problem with saving. The kill command is not to blame.

V

arseny2002 wrote:
To fix this bug (revert), as I understand it, will not work, since I'm fairly far gone?
You can fix unless you understand the file structure preservation. May have been inter-exclude options YY or may not correctly spelled out the cell locations, it's all very complicated. Try to throw it save to Yandex disk and link, will look at the presence of fatal errors, if they cause, but to understand in detail all the settings too if the error is hidden.

a
arseny2002 02.04.20

Vito Aleksandrov
I can't send the save, because I overwrite. But if I again break save and it will be impossible to download it - I throw you a link to it.

j
jesslatexcat 04.10.22

I don’t have crashes, but it’s strange that such a problem occurs, in my case the game is not saved specifically to the slot, what should I do. I haven’t tried all the options for this yet. And I launch any save but rolls back the same thing .. (yes, it can be seen that it glitched, I think what to delete if it is really buggy and causes errors and lags)